"The Night of" on HBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Night of" on HBO

Anyone else see the preview On Demand? Looks like it could be pretty good. For those that don't know, it was a "passion project" for Gandolfini and was greenlit shortly before he died. He was set to play a lead role and executive producer. Turturro took on his role.

Heads up for those who are always looking for new good shows. BTW, Preacher has been good so far too, for those that like the comic to TV adaptations.

can't wait to watch. and it has the homie Omar in it.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah... Bodie Broadus was in the first episode. People from the Sopranos, Wire and Boardwalk are in it.

Comment

I don't have HBO so I won't be watching this until it shows up on Amazon Prime,
        but it does sound interesting.

Here is a link lauding the miniseries:

http://gothamist.com/2016/06/29/the_night_of.php
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Good stuff. I don't mind Turturro, but I would have loved to see Gandolfini in this.

Comment

Working...
          X