Coastal Carolina College World Series Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coastal Carolina College World Series Champions

Congratulations Chanticleers! They'll be dancing in the streets of Conway tonight.

Was just in Wal-Mart in North Myrtle when a guy came over the PA and announced it. Pretty good cheer from all corners of the store. Conway will be bouncing tonight and all weekend.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Hope they'll have the mess cleaned up

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
      Was just in Wal-Mart in North Myrtle when a guy came over the PA and announced it. Pretty good cheer from all corners of the store. Conway will be bouncing tonight and all weekend.
      before my MB vacation starts next week.

Comment

Conway is 12 miles from beach...

you'll be OK. Whole state is pretty happy. Coastal has more championships than Clemson

Comment

My post was in jest

Originally posted by JB View Post
          you'll be OK. Whole state is pretty happy. Coastal has more championships than Clemson
          However, Chanticleer pride is clearly evident there!

Comment

Ditto. Not my top pick obviously but I was pulling for them in the CWS. Very sweet to see them knock off Arizona to do it.

Clempson Taters now the #3 baseball program in SC.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It was very cool that my daughter the Coastal grad was in NJ this past weekend so I went down there and got to watch them with her beat TCU Saturday to go to the finals. Very sweet to share that.

Comment

that was so great

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Congratulations Chanticleers! They'll be dancing in the streets of Conway tonight.
                congrats to anyone and everyone connected with that school. Too bad Cactus Jim isn't around anymore. That would have been fun.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                X