50 wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 wins

Wow, just blew away all my lofty expectations. With a strong finish they end up in the 3rd seed in the East. This with three anchors of the team with less then two full seasons, and a wildcard in Fultz. Looking forward to watching these 10,9,8 76ers for years to come.

It's a pretty incredible accomplishment. Brown may not be Red Klotz, but he's got to be coach of the year. If Mitchell wins ROY over Simmons, there should be riots in the streets. Every game Fultz plays, he makes me look more and more like an idiot.

With Kyrie out for the year, if Embiid comes back and is his usual self, there's no reason this team can't make the Eastern Finals. Not saying that is going to happen, but it certainly could happen and that's pretty amazing.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      It's a pretty incredible accomplishment. Brown may not be Red Klotz, but he's got to be coach of the year. If Mitchell wins ROY over Simmons, there should be riots in the streets. Every game Fultz plays, he makes me look more and more like an idiot.

With Kyrie out for the year, if Embiid comes back and is his usual self, there's no reason this team can't make the Eastern Finals. Not saying that is going to happen, but it certainly could happen and that's pretty amazing.
      Saric got screwed out of ROY last season. They’d better not do it with Simmons this season. We really need the Knicks to pull one out of their a$$es tonight.

Comment

Working...
      X