I think Nick Foles deserves the start on September 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Nick Foles deserves the start on September 6th

The Eagles are hosting the first game of the season because they are the defending champs. Nick should get his curtain call. He’s earned it.

After that the whole repeat campaign is Wentz’s.

The Eagles will play the best players to win. If healthy, Wentz is the best best player.

It’s about winning. It’s not about curtain calls. It's not about these rusty trombone, and dirty sanchez. It's not about rainbow showers and camel-toe slide, and your Cincinnati bowtie, your Arabian goggles or the hot carl and pearl necklace, or pussy juice ****tails, and the jagged-head dildos, and the double-decker pussies.

Comment

They will win the game with Foles

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      The Eagles will play the best players to win. If healthy, Wentz is the best best player.

It’s about winning. It’s not about curtain calls. It's not about these rusty trombone, and dirty sanchez. It's not about rainbow showers and camel-toe slide, and your Cincinnati bowtie, your Arabian goggles or the hot carl and pearl necklace, or pussy juice ****tails, and the jagged-head dildos, and the double-decker pussies.
      You put a lot of effort into this, but it wasn’t your best.

Comment

Cut and paste isn’t a lot of effort.

Comment

I think it would be nice to give Foles the start (1 play or series), but it's Wentz's team - he, Carson and everyone else knows that.

However, I honestly don't think Nick cares either way. Dude has a Lombardi and an MVP trophy in a town starved for both. He's going to be immortalized somewhere in the sports complex in 10 years.

Comment

I felt this way all along

Every week Wentz is not being tackle from Behind Ect is a plus for Him,,,Trott Nick out,,let him have the spotlight,,,let the Fans pay their respects...Will be a fun Night,,,Can't wait!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I think Foles got his due leading off the parade speeches. Once the banner drops at the Linc, if Wentz is ready, he plays, the repeat effort begins at kickoff. I see where the sentiment is in this idea, but it's time to move forward and grab Lombardi II.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                However, I honestly don't think Nick cares either way. Dude has a Lombardi and an MVP trophy in a town starved for both. He's going to be immortalized somewhere in the sports complex in 10 years.
                Nick was considering retirement a few years ago, and has never once been a 'me guy.' The team doesn't need to put on any show for the benefit of his ego.

His selflessness is why his teammates love him, and why he was the perfect person for last year's situation.

Foles will be a Philly legend forever. But as soon as Wentz is fully healthy, this is his team.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                  You put a lot of effort into this, but it wasn’t your best.
                  The 40-Year-Old Virgin is a classic, sir.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    Every week Wentz is not being tackle from Behind Ect is a plus for Him,,,Trott Nick out,,let him have the spotlight,,,let the Fans pay their respects...Will be a fun Night,,,Can't wait!
                    Keep Wentz out of practice and games if there is a chance he'll get injured.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      I'm neutral on this topic, but this bothers me.

The narrative that Wentz is going to be rushed back or that the ACL will be extremely prone to re-injury is silly. He'll be ready for the season opener, barring a major setback. And if he has one, they aren't going to put him on the field until he's fully recovered. He may have to regain some strength and explosion with planting on that leg, but the ligament will be completely healed at that point. He'll probably miss most of the offseason work, of course.

With modern surgical techniques and rehab regimens, most NFL players make full recoveries from ACL tears unless you're talking about devastating cases like Leonard Weaver or cases with severe nerve damage like Jaylon Smith.

And if Wentz is 1% less explosive, especially as a QB, I'm cool with that.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

to wit

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                        I'm neutral on this topic, but this bothers me.

The narrative that Wentz is going to be rushed back or that the ACL will be extremely prone to re-injury is silly. He'll be ready for the season opener, barring a major setback. And if he has one, they aren't going to put him on the field until he's fully recovered. He may have to regain some strength and explosion with planting on that leg, but the ligament will be completely healed at that point. He'll probably miss most of the offseason work, of course.

With modern surgical techniques and rehab regimens, most NFL players make full recoveries from ACL tears unless you're talking about devastating cases like Leonard Weaver or cases with severe nerve damage like Jaylon Smith.

And if Wentz is 1% less explosive, especially as a QB, I'm cool with that.
                        Wentz threw a TD and walked off the field. Teddy Bridgewater was heard screaming in pain during practice. Not all torn ACLs are the same.

Comment

is it a question or a statement?

Im sure he will be practicing by camp in some manner; kid will need to practice.

Where he is in relation to having a 280 lb DE tackle his ass is a Whole nother story,,,they say Avg recovery is a year for this injury,,,maybe he's ready in 10 months,,we'll all know more in August.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Terry Bridgwater dislocated his left knee

and in doing so tore his

ACL, MCL, PCL, and damaging his LCL

also he incurred meniscus and cartilage tears, all in one shot,,, I think any of us would have been crying....Wentz is a big man and he tore his ACL, LCL, & PCL,

So saying U have any idea of when he will be ready still makes me say! Really
                            Last edited by TRENT; 04-10-2018, 08:53 PM.
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Geezus. Finally someone with a sense of humor on this entire subject.

From now on, your dick is my dick. I'm getting you some pussy.

Comment

Working...
                              X