X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Another Super Bowl that ends..."

"... on the last play."

The 52nd one, to be precise, Al.

I’ve heard the end of regular season games called with more enthusiasm.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

to be fair to these guys i think it's hard to make a failed hail mary sound climactic. a darby pick or a graham sack would have led to a lot more enthusiasm. even i had to wait a second to look for flags, look at the clock, and make sure the ball was on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        "... on the last play."

I THINK, I MAY BE MISTAKEN, BUT I BELIEVE ALL GAMES END ON THE LAST PLAY. MAYBE I'M WRONG.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          "... on the last play."

Last Play-Bore
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            to be fair to these guys i think it's hard to make a failed hail mary sound climactic. a darby pick or a graham sack would have led to a lot more enthusiasm. even i had to wait a second to look for flags, look at the clock, and make sure the ball was on the ground.
            Yeah it did take a moment to register for most of us, as Eagles fans we have been trained to look for laundry on the field, and then the time left on the clock, that was unchartered territory that night. Still can't stand Michaels and Collinsworth, still think Buck would have handled that better, never did get the hatred for Buck, he's the best PBP guy in the game now, there's not a close second. Jim Nantz treats NFL games like he's in Augusta on 18.

Comment

Not for nothing..

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I was synced to Merrill and Mike calling the game when it ended and even they had a long pregnant pause before they actually realized it was the final play and we won. Of course their subsequent reaction was far more emotional than the disappointed Collinsworth or Michaels.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

The more I listen to the Al Michaels call the more it enfuriates me. F him. He was more fascinated by the fact that "Gronk was there" than anything else. F him. F the Patriots. F the league. Can't wait to repeat.

Comment

STOP LISTENING TO IT. AND STOP THE MADNESS.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                    The more I listen to the Al Michaels call the more it enfuriates me. F him. He was more fascinated by the fact that "Gronk was there" than anything else. F him. F the Patriots. F the league. Can't wait to repeat.
                    Every time I hear Michaels call that game, I appreciate Joe Buck more and more. The difference between the NFCCG and the SB is night and day. Alive vs. dead.

Comment

Buck probably wasn't laying points in the NFCCG.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                      X