Dude on Heat that undercut Simmons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude on Heat that undercut Simmons

How he wasn’t immediately ejected is beyond me. That was nasty and could’ve been far worse. Simmons showed incredible restraint by hopping right up and running away.

The physicality is expected, but it was really getting crazy. Simmons getting smacked in the head was inexcusable.

Comment

That was ridiculous. The Heat have always been a filthy team.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EJECTED, FINED AND SUSPENDED GAMES STARTING SEASON NEXT YEAR. SIMMONS SHOWING RESTRAINT AND POISE NOT CRACKING HIM WAS A MARK OF A VETERAN.
        ALL THAT DID WAS WAKE UP THE GIANT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

At the least it should have been a flagrant 1. It's only gonna get nastier the next rd.
          Last edited by Kelly Pat; 04-25-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
            At the least it should have been a flagrant 1. It's only gonna get nastier the next rd.
            I’m fine with nasty, not fine with a potential career ender if he lands wrong, that was scary as fuck.

Comment

And Johnson’s forearm shiver

to Marco’s face. Followed by the smack to Redick ( although OB probably giggled and clapped like a little schoolgirl after that one lol)
              How did he not get tossed from the game?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I didn't think the undercut was intentional. Was scared as could be for about a second.

Comment

I actually think Richardson tripped over Whiteside's back leg, and he was hitting the deck as a result. It was unfortunate that Simmons was launching at the same time, and I could see that maybe he flailed a little to stop Simmons.

But Johnson flew into the other play like he was doing a WWE stunt. Clearly intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    The physicality is expected, but it was really getting crazy. Simmons getting smacked in the head was inexcusable.
                    He should be fined for that trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                      I actually think Richardson tripped over Whiteside's back leg, and he was hitting the deck as a result. It was unfortunate that Simmons was launching at the same time, and I could see that maybe he flailed a little to stop Simmons.

But Johnson flew into the other play like he was doing a WWE stunt. Clearly intentional.
                      Agreed on the Richardson point. As far as James Johnson goes, f that wife beater.

Comment

Kelly Olynyk smacked Embiid in the face well after he had secured a rebound. Intentional as fuck glad they don't have to play these scrubs anymore.

Comment

OUTCLASSED, OUT PLAYED, OUT COACHED AND EMBARRASSED.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

And outta playoffs

Comment

Working...
                            X