So I'm driving back from Delaware today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    I can handle a loss. KC is a little better. They battled.

What I refuse to accept is a 80/20 pass/run ratio, not feeding Blount the ball 12-15x a game to open up passing game, and the guys they passed on to take Sidney jones and Pumphrey.
    agreed on Pump but Jones was projected as a top 3 pick in the draft -dude could be a huge steal - yes we need a real running game at this point they should have gone after AP over Blount or found another draft pick but I will not fault the FO for the Jones pick that was a steal
    Last edited by Spartan92; 09-18-2017, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      They passed on Mixon and Kamara to take Jones. And Kamara slipped all the way to the 3rd. Cook was already gone. If he hadn't been, there's a decent chance they take him.

I can't kill Howie for taking Sidney. He's a tantalizing prospect at one of the most difficult positions to fill, which was also a critical need. They could have jumped up to get Cook, but they didn't know who they were trying to get in front of at the time (the Vikings had shown a lot of interest in Mixon).
      fuck Mixon but ya Kamara would have been a good pick since they were probably looking to trade for a Darby like player anyways and we all say the Matthews trade coming

Comment

Working...
      X