Winging my way towards Philly at the moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winging my way towards Philly at the moment

7 1/2 hour layover in Paris made easier by the magnificent free passenger lounge at Charles De Gaulle airport. Got about 3 hours nap on one of the sofas. Couldn't get a ticket to Sunday's home opener will probably watch it from hotel.

will U be in Philly sunday Bobby?

Get to the Zubbus,,,, we will get you in.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

COME TO THE GAYTE, AT THE VERY LEAST WATCH GAME IN THE BUS, OR GO TO XFINITY OR CHICKIES.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

BUMP

AT LEAST COME TO THE GAYTE. WE'LL TRY TO GET A TICKET, IF NOT LIKE I SAID XFINITY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          7 1/2 hour layover in Paris made easier by the magnificent free passenger lounge at Charles De Gaulle airport. Got about 3 hours nap on one of the sofas. Couldn't get a ticket to Sunday's home opener will probably watch it from hotel.
          Is StubHub an option or too spendy? I haven't checked.

Comment

Fuck stubhub, always.

Comment

NOOOOO FUCIN WAY!

YOU SHOW UP AT THE ZUBUS,,,EAT, DRINK, BE MERRY,,,WHEN WILL CALL OPENS UP! I GO UP AND GET YOU A TICKET FOR COST!.....END OF DISCUSSION!
              Last edited by TRENT; 09-22-2017, 04:45 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

First of all, THANK ALL OF YOU VERY MICH

I'm going to miss this game unfortunately. I'll be in Virginia sticking to my original plan of meeting up with an old AF roommate of mine and his wife whom I hadn't seen in 40 years. I WAS going to take the Greyhound back to Philly this morning but my suitcase is wayyy too heavy to be dragging it to the gayte and my bus for Tennessee wouldn't be leaving until 920pm.
                Stubhub was way too costly as was ticketmaster. When you pay $130 plus fees for SRO that's too much even for me.
                But I will be watching the game as it's on here in Northern Virginia. I knew it would be with the Skins on SNF.
                Again, you guys are THE BEST and I thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X