Clement (maybe B Marshall from PS?) should start this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clement (maybe B Marshall from PS?) should start this week

If Blount is not capable (I don't buy that quite yet) then put in a young guy not named wendall Smallwood to see if it kickstarts the running game.

gotta have balance moving forward. Giants sure to gon3 and out all night so hammer them all night with runs and gas the bastards out by middle of 3rd Q.

it's not rocket science.

Question:

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    If Blount is not capable (I don't buy that quite yet) then put in a young guy not named wendall Smallwood to see if it kickstarts the running game.

gotta have balance moving forward. Giants sure to gon3 and out all night so hammer them all night with runs and gas the bastards out by middle of 3rd Q.

it's not rocket science.
    Who is blocking for this RB?

I would like to see Salmonella get swapped out first....it could help the current RB and possibly save our QBs life.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

it's a west coast offense

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      it's not rocket science.
      if you're guy isn't a capable receiver or shifty enough in the flat, then you're basically a liability on the field. Blount is a one dimensional guy who doesn't fit this offense but can carry a load if he's moving downhill. The fact that he was even signed was silly.

Comment

Wiz to LG or maybe even C is step 1. Neither Kelce or Isaac S should feel safe.

If Wiz can snap and warmack can improve LG then lets give that a shot. Because C and LG are killing them right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          Who is blocking for this RB?

I would like to see Salmonella get swapped out first....it could help the current RB and possibly save our QBs life.
          This offensive line can be pretty good at run blocking. But they have to do it until they get into a rhythm. That might mean starting the game with a few short, unproductive drives before they get it going. Trust the defense and do it. At the end of the game, they'll thank you for it.

Comment

Me ... I'd move Seamalu to center, his preferred position, and put Wizzer at LG.

But that ain't happening.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hammer the running game this week til it works. If it do'nt work, time for fresh faces.

Comment

Blounts more of a luxury if you have a team like the cheaters. He might be useful later in year in bad weather. Not really expecting anything out of him.

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    Me ... I'd move Seamalu to center, his preferred position, and put Wizzer at LG.

But that ain't happening.
                    Seumalo should have been getting looks at C since mini-camp in preparation for this possibility. Instead, Kelce was handed a job he didn't deserve on a silver platter, for no good reason, and with no backup plan.

Throw in the totally unnecessary Barbre trade, and they botched this thing in more ways than we can count.

Comment

You know, Roseman would have been out of any organization but the Eagles by now.
                      Last edited by RSE; 09-18-2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Kelce's alleged athleticism on the outside is fucking useless when he's getting thrown into Wentz's face all afternoon.

And Seomalu can't handle a stunt to save his life.

I'm no OL guru but that looks to me like a guy who isn't comfortable at his spot.

Seomalu is a bigger guy ... played most of his games in college at center and you basically have two guys playing like shit because you insist on one playing out of position and the other playing badly in the first guy's position.

Comment

A conditional 7th rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            A conditional 7th rounder.
                            Not only was Barbre a solid LG, but he was an emergency OT. Kelce should have been shitcanned on the first day of the league year, Suemalo and Wiz battle it out for C, let Warmack try to win the job from Barbre. This wasn't fucking complicated.

Comment

Also, being in pass pro all fucking day gives them no opportunity to maul and beat the shit out of guys. They're on the defensive the entire game. You can't run the football when your OL has forgotten what it means to run block.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the biggest issue. Decent running backs are a dime a dozen because any back with NFL speed can get through a hole if it's there. Doesn't matter if his name is Wendell Smallwood or Chris Carson. Create holes and you've got a run game.

Comment

Working...
                              X