The real problem here is the damn millenials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real problem here is the damn millenials

A bunch of thin-skinned little bitches who have always been told they're the greatest thing walking the earth.

They get moved and they can't handle it.

It's not racism, it's ageism.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

They can't take the rejection so now there's a deflection topic in place.

Comment

How about hipsters?

What's Kelly's position on those assholes?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yes but Chip still is a racist
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Yes but Chip still is a racist
          How is it racism? That would imply a different standard for white and black players or an overall prejudice against black players.

He may have certain prejudices, which we all do. I don't relate to people who have shitty, loud pick-up trucks with confederate flags on them or people who are in to hunting or Nascar, but that's not a race issue, it's a "I think your interests are shitty" issue.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Bullshit. I have no doubt that Kelly makes players uncomfortable, but I think it's just his personality. I can easily see a person filling in the blanks after something awkward happened and cry racism to the media.

It's pretty funny how people think they know the guy so well, when we just heard that no one knows him.

Character assassination based on nothing is pretty shitty.

Edit: I'm also pretty sure the people who pissed and moaned that the guy won't talk to them are going to enjoy this.
            Last edited by BigSlizz; 08-02-2015, 07:49 PM.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Everyone jettisoned had large salary issue and/or coming into a contract year. Follow the money trail.

Comment

Comment

How isnt it?

Comment

Im just going by what players and people within the org have told me about Chip.

Comment

There was just a giant article about how no one knows Chip. So if someone told you "he does not like the hip hop lifestyle" or whatever, it definitely sounds like they're putting words in his mouth.

And for you to take that and post that a man is racist is irresponsible.
                      Last edited by BigSlizz; 08-02-2015, 11:51 PM.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

We can talk offline and you can make your own opinion about the things I know

Comment

And people throwing around the word "racism" all the fucking time, for any reason under any circumstances involving a white person and a non-white person. Pretty soon that word will have no real meaning.

Comment

BWAhahahaha.......you don't know shit.

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                            We can talk offline and you can make your own opinion about the things I know
                            Stupid putz.
                            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                            X