KG- Big Gayte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG- Big Gayte

Mr Kelly green are you going the big gayte? Nov 15th Miami. I think some out of towners would like to meet you.
    We can probably find you a ticket if you need one. Or you can just do the parking lot buffett, and hogay fest.

This post was a waste of time

Smokey Green was reported this morning to have been lost at sea.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
      Mr Kelly green are you going the big gayte? Nov 15th Miami. I think some out of towners would like to meet you.
      We can probably find you a ticket if you need one. Or you can just do the parking lot buffett, and hogay fest.
      Load up on mayo, the other white sauce
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

That Depends

The four members of my "Lepers League" might also be there and, not knowing real names or what they look like, I might accidentally talk to them. That would be totally unacceptable.

However, I did sort of tell our Canadian brother Ken that I'd be there if he brought the Molson's, so let's say it's 70/30 that I'll answer my fans' call and make an an appearance.
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Oh, Jesus take the wheel!

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
          The four members of my "Lepers League" might also be there and, not knowing real names or what they look like, I might accidentally talk to them. That would be totally unacceptable.

However, I did sort of tell our Canadian brother Ken that I'd be there if he brought the Molson's, so let's say it's 70/30 that I'll answer my fans' call and make an an appearance.
          I can't take anymore of this! I'm not a leper.

Comment

Alright KG!! See you then!
            It IS About Me Asshole
            -----------------------
            Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

I'll bring the beer.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

The last gayte you were at you drank out of my cooler, ate my tomato pie and hoagies, and had Diggle pay for your ticket. I guess these non lepers will pick up the slack.

Seriously, fuck you.

Comment

Going to Pennsylvania

Spent my days with a tit sucker unkind
                  Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
                  Made up my mind to make a new start,
                  Going To A Tailgayte with an aching in my heart.
                  Someone told me there's a tit sucker out there with hate in his eyes and bits of Aramingo in his hair.
                  Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell you that they're all the same.
                  The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.
                  The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake
                  As the tit sucker of the sun began to awake.

Comment

geigher
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm going.

I've been planning my strip tease for the last 10 years since the last gayte I attended. Can't wait to see you all. The blow jobs will be $10 this time, though, instead of $5. Inflation, what can ya do.

Comment

hahaha!

Comment

Maybe the day of we'll get another bullshit story about falling and hurting himself while covering little league field hockey.

Comment

I hope you go. I'd like to see you.

Comment

Working...
                            X