X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential(c) to all brain dead "Chip's a racist" believers

Shame on you.

Shame on every one of you.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Level of agreement 10000%

They should all congregate at that Chiefs Bar in South Philly
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I think the whole argument comes down to

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      Shame on you.

Shame on every one of you.
      KKKooper's still on the team. That's the whole thing right there. Not saying he shouldn't be, but that's the fuse on all this crap.
      DB

Comment

I've been urging him on Twitter to take his talents to baseball
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Nothing sells clicks and views like a good ole racism witch hunt.

Comment

Knee jerkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              KKKooper's still on the team. That's the whole thing right there. Not saying he shouldn't be, but that's the fuse on all this crap.
              This. None of this stuff gets national media traction if Kooper had been released the day after his performance at the concert. Huge mistake.

Marginal white player gets coddled after virulent racist outburst. Black all-pros get released for not drinking their smoothies. The story writes itself.

Ultimate responsibility is Lurie's.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If rose man didn't give him that horrible extension he woulda been cut. Had to keep him last year bc of the hit and dead money.

Maybe he will get shown the door during the cut to 53. I sure as hell hope that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  If rose man didn't give him that horrible extension he woulda been cut. Had to keep him last year bc of the hit and dead money.

Maybe he will get shown the door during the cut to 53. I sure as hell hope that's the case.
                  Sometimes you gotta take the dead money hit to get rid of a clown. The backlash was predictable.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I wanted him cut as soon as the video came out so you're preaching to the choir.

Comment

"Not saying he shouldn't be, ..."

You gave them a new ax to grind.

Comment

I'll say it

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                        KKKooper's still on the team.Not saying he shouldn't be...
                        Pooper blows and shouldn't be on this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          I wanted him cut as soon as the video came out so you're preaching to the choir.
                          I wanted him cut BEFORE the video. He's WORTHLESS, and they gave him a new contract.

Comment

ignorance is bliss
                            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Not an ounce of credibility to any of the things said towards Chip. There has yet to be a current player speak out against him. It was like what Malcolm Jenkins said yesterday: no one is bigger than the team. Chip is all about uniformity. Some professionals are not about that. McCoy wasn't a fit. Jackson was a Me-Me guy. Mathis was a Me-Me guy who wanted more money. Maclin wanted the money. Boykin already took back his statements and said Chip wasnt a racist. Boykin said Chip doesn't relate to the players well.

In addition, Boykin got them a fourth round pick in a year where they don't have their second rounder.

Not racism nor rocket science. Just the harsh realities that guys in this business will be traded, sign elsewhere, or cut.

Comment

Working...
                              X