No announcement yet.

Confidential(c) to all brain dead "Chip's a racist" believers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds to me like any player is worth his problems until he's not .

Belichick basically does the same thing, but they call it the "Patriot way" up there.

Comment

I agree. But the players saying are ones that are butt hurt. And I think we addressed how lazy/jaded the media is over him.

They're turning aspergers into racism, and I don't think that's fair.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yeah, it's basically called being a dictator. Belichick wins Super Bowls as does Tom Coughlin so it's all good. If Chip wins one he'll be a revered genius. If not, this rep will probably dog him back to college.
        Last edited by McCarthy12; 08-03-2015, 01:46 PM.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Shit, debating with you is like punching a wet sponge

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          You would disagree with anything I said so its not even worth speaking with you
          You're right about one thing there; speaking to you is a total waste of time.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

They're turning aspergers into racism, and I don't think that's fair.
            Nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              KKKooper's still on the team. That's the whole thing right there. Not saying he shouldn't be, but that's the fuse on all this crap.
              True.

I think what most fans fail to realize, at the time Koop was signed, he was really the only certain WR on the team. D-Jax was gone, Maclin hadn't signed his one-year offer, Matthews and Huff were not yet drafted and no other FA were on the horizon.
              He was signed to a deal that made it more expensive for the team to cut him....let this season play out and he will be gone.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                But none of those quotes say Chip is racist.
                Chip's not a racist...he's a Culturist.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I've worked with trailer trash and people from the inner city. Both are more difficult to work with because they speak their mind in an unprofessional way when it's time to shut the fuck up and listen. It has nothing to do with race but more so ignorance that someone doesn't recognize despite people trying to show them a better way to handle themselves.

Amazing that asking a PROFESSIONAL athlete to act as such can be construed as racist because most athletes are black. If Johnny football was on this team, he probably wouldn't be now.

Comment

Riley Cooper
                    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      Riley Cooper
                      fair enough. But he might be trailer park trash that works hard when he goes to work. I've seen both of those too. His contract was brutal for cutting him last year, and as much as I hate him as a wr...he does block well. Think the birds can and should do better this year.

Comment

Still makes no sense that Desean, Shady, and Maclin is gone and Cooper is still here. lol

Chip better hope this team wins a playoff game in the next two seasons or he will get ran out of town

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                          fair enough. But he might be trailer park trash that works hard when he goes to work. I've seen both of those too. His contract was brutal for cutting him last year, and as much as I hate him as a wr...he does block well. Think the birds can and should do better this year.
                          Had no idea he got a new contract

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLiwTZiq_pg

Diggle, this guy's intel is better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                              Had no idea he got a new contract
                              http://overthecap.com/player/riley-cooper/777/

Last year they would've spent 1.4m extra on the cap to make him go away. Even this year, because of the dead money and lack of depth at wr, he's probably on the team.
                              Last edited by udontknowme; 08-04-2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                                This plus the sledge dump the front office did on Jackson when they let him go for associating with gang elements.

Both of these matters fall primarily at the feet of Roseman.
                                That didn't help matters. KKKooper is a KKKancer.
                                DB

Comment

Working...
                                X