Great start to the Season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great start to the Season....

Well Chip lickers.. Here we go. The skins,Boys,Gnats boards are debating which Super Bowl victory was the most memorable and here we are debating whether our coach is a racist or just a whack job.

I'm going with whack job. I believe the Chipster is an equal opportunity nut case and not biased. The Riley Cooper situation is hard to ignore but I think it's a case of Riley not being smart enough to form a question in his mind and thereby becoming a perfect player for Chip ball.

Well, hopefully that clears things up and we can get back to the annual debate of whether McNabb blew chunks with 2 minutes left in the SB.

WOW!!

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
    Well Chip lickers.. Here we go. The skins,Boys,Gnats boards are debating which Super Bowl victory was the most memorable and here we are debating whether our coach is a racist or just a whack job.

I'm going with whack job. I believe the Chipster is an equal opportunity nut case and not biased. The Riley Cooper situation is hard to ignore but I think it's a case of Riley not being smart enough to form a question in his mind and thereby becoming a perfect player for Chip ball.

Well, hopefully that clears things up and we can get back to the annual debate of whether McNabb blew chunks with 2 minutes left in the SB.
    After a long offseason, your posts still suck.

Comment

If you're worrying about what fans of other franchises are saying, then perhaps you should consider joining them.

Comment

go back

The skins,Boys,Gnats boards are debating which Super Bowl victory was the most memorable and here we are debating whether our coach is a racist or just a whack job.
        to the foreskinner, turds or Vagiants boreds...

Comment

I'm an Eagles fan. I wish for the day that we get a new owner who hires a top GM who then hires a quality professional head coach. Because I think most here, whether they admit it or not, have a bad feeling about where this coach takes the team.

Comment

Yesterday

You strongly suggested that where there is racist smoke, there is racist fire. Today you've 180'd. Really consistent.
            DB

Comment

Lame...boring etc. The whole thing is beyond regurgitated

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                You strongly suggested that where there is racist smoke, there is racist fire. Today you've 180'd. Really consistent.
                I don't believe I did. If you can prove me wrong, I will apologize.

Comment

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showp...50&postcount=5

When one player complains., you can call it sour grapes. When so many feel the need to say something instead of keeping quiet and moving on to the next team, then there is something serious behind their comments. Are they all wrong? The chip lickers will stay blind and ignorant but you cannot run a successful team if you dump players who question things. They are all millionaires and will express their opinions. A good coach knows how to handle and get them to produce. Riley Cooper is one of chips boys because he bows when Chip passes. The ex Eagles all pros??? Not so much. Can Murray keep quiet and not ask questions? We shall see.

Comment

That's me calling Chip a racist? You have got to be kidding.

Comment

time for little boys to go to bed. Go to bed.

Comment

Growing up in my neighborhood

Nobody would've talked to you.
                        DB

Comment

Nobody in the igglephans neighborhood wants to either
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

PSU > CCPETER

Comment

You want FF back
                              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
                              X