R.I.P. The Shack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. The Shack

Don't know how long ago this happened or if it was discussed before but I recently found out the great Eagles bar in Santa Monica, The Shack, is no longer in existence. Any bird fans in Los Angeles know the story? Did Pat retire? Any bar out there take it's place...there was that one a bit south of that near Marina del Ray?
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

How about this....

http://britanniapub.com/eaglesnestwest.php

Comment

I went there when I visited a family member in April (2013) and saw a Flyers playoff game that night. The waitress told us the owners were moving back to the Philadelphia area and they were going to close soon. She also said some of the local Eagles fans were going out interviewing other bars to see if they can congregate there on Eagle Game Days.

Comment

I used to live in Santa Monica. That place was the best. Hot girls there too!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          Don't know how long ago this happened or if it was discussed before but I recently found out the great Eagles bar in Santa Monica, The Shack, is no longer in existence. Any bird fans in Los Angeles know the story? Did Pat retire? Any bar out there take it's place...there was that one a bit south of that near Marina del Ray?
          It was a while ago. There are plenty of Eagles fans at just about every sports bar in town on game day. Pick one. I never liked the Shack to be honest and rarely went. Really shitty food.

Comment

Name one

With plenty of eagle fans and good food so the man isn't disappointed.
            Just name one.

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post
              I used to live in Santa Monica. That place was the best. Hot girls there too!
              Nice...where'd you sit? I was over at the booth with Haze, who had the "First Down Finger"

Loved that place...where else can you find 100s of people all chanting "Shockey likes Bukkake" in unison?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                Nice...where'd you sit? I was over at the booth with Haze, who had the "First Down Finger"

Loved that place...where else can you find 100s of people all chanting "Shockey likes Bukkake" in unison?
                The last time I was there was back in 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post
                  The last time I was there was back in 2001.
                  my last game there was Oct 2005...I started going there around '00-01 so we may have bumped into one another.

Comment

Working...
                  X