10 and 7 points allowed by this defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 and 7 points allowed by this defense

Bring on Tom terrific. Not scared at all. I love this matchup.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Amendola (sp?), we need to take him away.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Every Super Bowl they played in has been close. Time to punch those fuckers in the mouth. Don’t be stupid like Carroll or Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Amendola (sp?), we need to take him away.
        um don't forget GRONK

Comment

i think we can do what the jets did to them in 2010. their skill position players, outside of gronk, are ordinary. lock down the WRs. pressure brady. dion lewis and mike gillislee won't be able to run against our front. our offense will be able to move the ball against their D.

Comment

Gronk can only be contained, not stopped. But we can take away Little Amen.

Comment

Yep, they can't stop are run game, and they have nobody to stop Alshon.

Comment

let him get his. i guess the broncos in 2015 would be a better comparison. gronk caught 8 for 144 or something but it didn't matter because of the way the defense got after brady.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  Yep, they can't stop are run game, and they have nobody to stop Alshon.
                  Stephen Gilmore is a damn good corner.

We’re just going to have to do what we always do. Stop the run and make them one dimensional.

Unfortunately, all their RBs can catch the ball. I’m more worried about Dion Lewis and James White than I am Gronk and co. TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyinHigh90 View Post
                    Stephen Gilmore is a damn good corner.

We’re just going to have to do what we always do. Stop the run and make them one dimensional.

Unfortunately, all their RBs can catch the ball. I’m more worried about Dion Lewis and James White than I am Gronk and co. TBH.
                    screen pass is our biggest weakness

Comment

They lose that game against the Iggs today. Bortles is terrible.
                      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                        They lose that game against the Iggs today. Bortles is terrible.
                        Maybe. I’m not worried about the capability of our offense against their D, I’m just worried about stopping Brady from dissecting us. Our secondary and linebackers are gonna be put to the test.

Jenkins is gonna have to ball out, because he’s probably gonna have the assignment of guarding Gronk.

Our LBs are gonna have to cover two really good pass catching RBs

And their receivers aren’t bad at all either. Let’s not forget Cooks was a what? #10 overall or something?

Let’s just hope the front 4 put their nuts in Brady’s face a few times
                        Last edited by FlyinHigh90; 01-22-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

I do remember that pick 6 on Brady from Jenkins for 100 something yards a few years ago. Good stuff. Let’s get some more of that

Comment

12th Man For The Pats

I'm not worried about the Eagles showing up for the SB. What does worry me is if the game is close or the Pats are down in the 2nd half. The refs take matters into their own hands and ensure a Pats victory. When was the last time a call didn't go their way late in a game in which they were trailing?

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
                              I'm not worried about the Eagles showing up for the SB. What does worry me is if the game is close or the Pats are down in the 2nd half. The refs take matters into their own hands and ensure a Pats victory. When was the last time a call didn't go their way late in a game in which they were trailing?
                              Well... there’s one solution to that. Let’s make this game out of reach by the 4th just like we did today!

Hopefully the MIN fans won’t be salty anymore in a few weeks and won’t try to harass the eagles in their hotels the night before or anything ...

Comment

Working...
                              X