• Show
Clear All

• NBA says refs missed two late calls in Celtics win over Sixers

Embid foul by Barnes and Smart travelling on final play

https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sp...ssed-two-calls

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    Embid foul by Barnes and Smart travelling on final play

https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sp...ssed-two-calls
    So many chances to take this series...can’t get the image of Embiid jacking a 3 from the top of the key, that just can’t happen, also RoCo launching from around the leprechaun at mid court for no reason. Reasons to be optimistic but at the same time you can’t fix stupid.

Comment

that travel was blatant but there was no way they were going to call it.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
        So many chances to take this series...can’t get the image of Embiid jacking a 3 from the top of the key, that just can’t happen, also RoCo launching from around the leprechaun at mid court for no reason. Reasons to be optimistic but at the same time you can’t fix stupid.
        KOBEEEEE! *clank*
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
          13 MILLION NEXT YEAR FOR COVINGTON? SERIOUSLY? WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO SIGN THIS STIFF?
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            that travel was blatant but there was no way they were going to call it.
            I DON'T HAVE HOOPS EYES AT ALL, BUT I EVEN SAW THAT.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
            X