Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is the ONE player you want picked today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is the ONE player you want picked today?

With only #79 available, it's going to be an interesting situation. But I'm curious to see what the bored consensus might be (if that's even possible).

I'm serious. Be realistic. And explain why if you can.

How about Braxton Miller? We still have one of the worst WR groups in the NFL.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The best OL on the board

Wence will definitely need it

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
        Wence will definitely need it
        If Pederson has any say...and Howie is drafting like the eagles did in the 2000's...it will probably still be a skill position or impact d position like corner or linebacker.

They will most likely go o-line or d-line later in the draft.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I really like the idea, but I'm not sure he'll be there. If he is, I'd certainly take a shot.

Comment

BPA

Comment

Mike Thomas, WR from Ohio State. Probably won't be there by 79, but one can hope.

Comment

OT

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                With only #79 available, it's going to be an interesting situation. But I'm curious to see what the bored consensus might be (if that's even possible).

I'm serious. Be realistic. And explain why if you can.
                ..the kid from UCLA if there,( I like lineman who have a rep for being nasty & agressive) if not, the best remaining RB or LB available.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Come on, people. Quit hedging and give a name. Take your time. Look through the prospects if you have to.

My choice, being a bit of a Temple appreciator, is Tyler Matakevich. Getting him in the 3rd is a bit of a reach, but since our next pick isn't until the 5th, I fear that he'll be gone. The guy is a true leader, and I'm sure that he would make that defense his own in relatively short order. Besides, we need to draft as many gingers as possible.

Other than that, McCarthy's suggestion of Braxton Miller is intriguing. If he's still on the board.

Comment

Yeah, he's probably out of reach. But not a bad choice. I looked at the CBS profile on him, and I had to laugh:

COMPARES TO: Reuben Randle, New York Giants
                    Uh...what?

Comment

I agree a 10000%

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                      ..the kid from UCLA if there,( I like lineman who have a rep for being nasty & agressive) if not, the best remaining RB or LB available.
                      If you draft your franchise QB you start now building the pieces around him. This team isn't going anywhere anytime soon anyway. OL, RB, WR ect

Comment

Jaylon Smith. Roll the dice on getting a Von Miller like difference maker for 2017! We're not going to the Super Bowl this year anyway.
                        Last edited by BerksEagle; 04-29-2016, 09:44 AM.

Comment

RB C.J. Prosise, Notre Dame

Comment

Hmm I would like that. He's a beast. Local guy. I could get behind that.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Shon Coleman, OT Auburn (even though I hate The Barn). RTR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X