Eagles get Michael Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youcis View Post
    Like I said, you have to do your own research if you really want to know anything, and even then you're trusting other people's sources to some degree. But you can tell a lot by looking at hard data, like say-FBI crime statistics by race, and then comparing it to the way certain stories are covered. Like, for example, how 13% of the population committing 50% of the crime is only ever covered from the perspective of it being the result of white racism rather than the fault of the people that actually are committing the crimes.

But really, if the 2016 election coverage didn't clue you in to the fact that the mass media is pure propaganda at this point nothing will.
    Seeing as you trust FBI data, I'll have to assume you trust the intelligence community including the FBI when it said the following:

"President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments."

Hey man, I'm just getting it from the source. Like you.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Did you even read what he said?

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      So you have none. Shocker.
      Anonymous internet comments and his "own research"

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        Anonymous internet comments and his "own research"
        Sounds exactly like the kind of thing a loyalist to the crown would say about American revolutionaries that wrote things anonymously.

In a corrupt oligarchy that kills people, you need to be careful about what you say publicly. That's part of what makes it so corrupt-the truth can't be spoken openly.

Comment

So you trust what the government tells you? I see.

The same FBI that is part of the deep state and trying to sabotage President Trump and people like yourself who are looking behind the curtain.
          Like I said, trust yourself and your own research and reasoning. It's the message that matters, not the message. If a newspaper is writing 5 articles a week about Russian influence, but never asks when we're going to stop fighting wars in the middle east, maybe consider why that is.

Comment

Like I said, trust yourself and your own research and reasoning. It's the message that matters, not the message. If a newspaper is writing 5 articles a week about Russian influence, but never asks when we're going to stop fighting wars in the middle east, maybe consider why that is.
            Your named data source, the FBI, says it was Russian influence.

How do you resolve that with anonymous Internet commenters that claim there is a conspiracy?
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

I had VERY mixed feelings when I heard the news last night.

I admire his talent but I personally can't stand the guy and I'm concerned his character will be an issue in the locker room....hope I'm wrong about the last part.

I also have those images in my head of last season's game when he got into Carson's grill at least three times after a play and God knows what he was saying but I clearly remember the "WTF,dude" look on Carson's face after one of those incidents. The guy just comes across as an angry AH.

Maybe I'm living in a fantasy world somewhat but I prefer to actually like the guys on MY team

Comment

Your named data source, the FBI, says it was Russian influence.

How do you resolve that with anonymous Internet commenters that claim there is a conspiracy?
                Is the FBI one person? Have you really not seen the reports that their are warring factions in the FBI that largely fall along partisan lines?

Is it really so hard to imagine that there are some people with powerful allies in the media that work at the FBI, and have decided to try to smear the president with lies because he threatens their power structure?

Figuring out who's telling the truth in politics isn't as simple as "I trust the Washington Post because they exposed Watergate 50 years ago, hurr durr."

But you completely missed the point of that post, which is one of the reasons why I can tell you're clueless about what foreign nation really has undue influence over the U.S.

You won't read about that in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, or even Infowars though.

Comment

This is fantastic news...

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/....co/trGrgXo88I

Comment

Is the FBI one person? Have you really not seen the reports that their are warring factions in the FBI that largely fall along partisan lines?

Is it really so hard to imagine that there are some people with powerful allies in the media that work at the FBI, and have decided to try to smear the president with lies because he threatens their power structure?

Figuring out who's telling the truth in politics isn't as simple as "I trust the Washington Post because they exposed Watergate 50 years ago, hurr durr."

But you completely missed the point of that post, which is one of the reasons why I can tell you're clueless about what foreign nation really has undue influence over the U.S.

You won't read about that in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, or even Infowars though.
                    So the information provided by the FBI that serves your agenda is good. The information that does not is bad. Got it.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                    X