Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I generally agree

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    The view is much better from my sofa, the bathroom is closer and much more private, the food and drink is better and much more affordable.

If this game was being played and the Linc, I might give up my left nut to get in; but to travel to Bumuck USA to sit in a sterile gym with a bunch of corporate assholes who have no rooting interest leaves me totally cold.

To those that are going, I wish you a safe trip and a wonderful experience. It’s nice to know there will be someone there who cares about the Iggles winning.
    But Dim Jr is totally stoked in that coolly irreverent 17 year old way. So I'm in.
    DB

Comment

We are leaving Wednesday to drive there. No tickets, just to experience being there.

Why not go? A nice drive across the Prairie. If we don't do it, we'll just just stay here, I'll go skiing like always, so we should go see the staium and the crowds and whatever else they are doing.

Comment

How many miles you looking at?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It's 1350 miles. But I just go 150 miles to hit the Interstate, and it's Interstate all the way. East driving. At 80 mph, you can make time.

Comment

Working...
          X