Good Freakin' Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Freakin' Night

There are 31 other teams in the National Football League, each with a head coach, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator -- total -- 93.

Add the head coaches of NCAA and NAIA colleges and universities -- total -- 767, and for good measure, take the head coaches of high schools that play your regular 11 men-per-side football -- total -- 14,100 (give or take a few).

Add them together and you get 14,960 potential candidates the Philadelphia Eagles COULD have considered to be their next head coach.

And the best they could do was Doug-F*ckin'-Pederson?

I'm beginning to believe all those Board Brothers who questioned Jeffrey Lurie's sanity all these years have been right all along.
    Last edited by Kelly Green; 01-17-2016, 05:34 PM.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

I'm just happy to see Gen Sheridan back.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      There are 31 other teams in the National Football League, each with a head coach, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator -- total -- 93.

Add the head coaches of NCAA and NAIA colleges and universities -- total -- 767, and for good measure, take the head coaches of high schools that play your regular 11 men-per-side football -- total -- 14,100 (give or take a few).

Add them together and you get 14,960 potential candidates the Philadelphia Eagles COULD have considered to be their next head coach.

I'm beginning to believe all those Board Brothers who questioned Jeffrey Lurie's sanity all these years have been right all along.
      Wow, how about actually giving him a chance to succeed or fail rather than raging away like a stereotypical Negadelphian?

Comment

strike one

Comment

They told me there wouldn't be any math.

These numbers are mind numbing.

Comment

Pederson doesn't look like a leader of men

Comment

Wow, just WOW!! In reading previous posts like this, it's a surreal feeling!

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

A lot of folks on that list

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  many on here. Coaching is a show me thing,,,,we all thought lurie was trying to recreate the AR area,,,and he didn't,,,HE FUCIN WON IT ALL!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

I almost choked on the "strike one"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    HAHAHAHAHAH!!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                      Wow, how about actually giving him a chance to succeed or fail rather than raging away like a stereotypical Negadelphian?
                      As I was saying...

Comment

That’s why Kelly Green’s Rule is not a theorem, it’s a rule.

Comment

I’m at a PTO meeting and I busted out laughing!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                          Too funny!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X