No announcement yet.

Trey Burton liked this tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to put too much stock into August Fugaziball, but Billy Brown looks like he has some skills. I thought he had an outside shot of making the final 52 last year.

Comment

It's just nice to be talking about about TE depth this time of the year. Last year, I thought there was no chance they could fill all of their 'gaps' in one year. Now we 're talking about things like having too many corners, trading our backup QB for a good pick and drafting at #32. What a difference a year makes!

Comment

Burton said he hasn’t received or heard of any offer at all from eagles thus far.

Comment

I saw something (I think here) that he was insulted by a lowball.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            It's just nice to be talking about about TE depth this time of the year. Last year, I thought there was no chance they could fill all of their 'gaps' in one year. Now we 're talking about things like having too many corners, trading our backup QB for a good pick and drafting at #32. What a difference a year makes!
            Linebacker is going to be a real need (Bradham is as good as gone, IMO), but after what they were able to do at CB, WR, and RB in one off-season, I'm not concerned. Just hit on the picks you've got and keep this thing rolling.

Comment

This could be viewed as either nothing was presented at all or he was lowballed. I took it as no offer at all but could be the latter.

https://twitter.com/treyburton8/stat...642135040?s=21
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-04-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Yeah he should be fine. Would like Celek back on reduced salary for 1 more year but who knows if he wants to. Couldn’t blame him one bit if he retired and focused on his restaurants etc.

Be a great way to go out.

Comment

Demario Davis

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  Linebacker is going to be a real need (Bradham is as good as gone, IMO), but after what they were able to do at CB, WR, and RB in one off-season, I'm not concerned. Just hit on the picks you've got and keep this thing rolling.
                  was drafted the same year as Bradham. Was traded once I believe, has better sack numbers than Bradham.

Wants *$8-10 million* per season.

You did a great job for us, Nigel. We thank you, and the best of luck to you.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there isn't many teams in the league that values the linebacker position less than the Eagles.....not that I disagree. Dumpster dive and draft one late.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      I'm pretty sure there isn't many teams in the league that values the linebacker position less than the Eagles.....not that I disagree. Dumpster dive and draft one late.
                      A guy like Barkevious Mingo might be interesting on a reasonable one-year deal. Come show off on a Super Bowl contender and cash in next off-season (ala PRob).

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        A guy like Barkevious Mingo might be interesting on a reasonable one-year deal. Come show off on a Super Bowl contender and cash in next off-season (ala PRob).
                        Nevermind... OLB in a 3-4. Different animal.

Comment

Working...
                        X