Tyrod to the Browns NICK to the Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrod to the Browns NICK to the Bills

Bills just traded Tyrod Taylor to the Browns for a 3rd round pick, could this mean Nick Foles to the Bills and reunite him with Shady and McDermott.

Definite possibility

Comment

yeah, because nick was here with mcdermott in 2010.

this actually does open up a spot for foles on a team that's out of conference and a QB away, and has two firsts and two seconds this year (not that they'll get the polian offer, but this will make them more inclined to trade their picks).

Comment

they already offered a 2nd for Foles, better get at least a 1st for him

Comment

also means with the Landry trade that they may go Barkley #1 and QB @ 4 which would be the right move and keep a stud RB away from the Gmen which I am totally good with.

Landry, Gordon and Barkley would be awesome with any QB there especially a rook or even Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            also means with the Landry trade that they may go Barkley #1 and QB @ 4 which would be the right move and keep a stud RB away from the Gmen which I am totally good with.

Landry, Gordon and Barkley would be awesome with any QB there especially a rook or even Taylor
            Barkley should 100% be the #1 pick now, they can get their QB of the future at 4, But Nick to the Bills is already being written, they offered a #2 before throw in one of those #1's and Nick is a Bill.

Comment

A second for Nick is a good deal. But Howie will do better.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If they cant get the one then Buffalo`s 2&3 might work.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

DO YOU THINK, AND I'M JUST YAPPIN, HOWIE, OR ANYONE OTHER TEAM, WOULD GO NICK, AND OUR 32nd, TO MOVE UP TO SAY, LOW TEENS, AND A THREE?

TO ADD: BINGALS ARE AT 12, CRUDS ARE AT 15.
                  Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-10-2018, 09:04 AM.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I don’t see Uncle Howie making any move until after draft and really why should he until 11’s status is known

People get so caught up w/ picks when vast majority of roster was round 5 or later
                    Last edited by 91EaglesD; 03-10-2018, 09:00 AM.
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

YEA, JUST THROWING SHIT OUT THERE WHILE I'M TAKING ONE.

BUT I'D RATHER PICK AT 12, OR 15 THAN SAY 195th.
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-10-2018, 09:10 AM.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X