Roy Halliday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Halliday

Godamn Roy what were you thinking? Morphine?

http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/news...41h9n392a1cw53

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
    Godamn Roy what were you thinking? Morphine?

http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/news...41h9n392a1cw53
    Probably prescribed to it as well as the ambien, due to his chronic back problems. The aphetamines is Adderall, which every MLB player is prescribed to (except for Carlos Ruiz I guess). There’s nothing in this report that says he took a pharma cocktail prior to flying, it was in his system, pills stay in your system for a number of days. Regardless I’m not sure how this makes Halladay’s death less tragic, even if he was an addict.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Probably prescribed to it as well as the ambien, due to his chronic back problems. The aphetamines is Adderall, which every MLB player is prescribed to (except for Carlos Ruiz I guess). There’s nothing in this report that says he took a pharma cocktail prior to flying, it was in his system, pills stay in your system for a number of days. Regardless I’m not sure how this makes Halladay’s death less tragic, even if he was an addict.
      A toxicology report isn’t a sobriety test.This information shouldn’t be published without context. It’s just shitty.

Comment

and the report said

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        A toxicology report isn’t a sobriety test.This information shouldn’t be published without context. It’s just shitty.
        that these were "trace" levels. I agree with you. Publishing this stuff is misleading. Headlines and clicks.
        DB

Comment

I’ll go one further

The Man is dead. What use is there to smear his good name?

To sell a few ads? To assuage the masses prurient needs?

This shit Gould have been the property of Roy’s family, never to be released to the public. To quote the filthy masses, “shame.....shame......shame”.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

This

People don't understand that.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

I especially like how they say Amphetamines instead of Adderall, which everyone is on. Giving the real story instead of getting people to think the guy was on meth flying planes wont get you your precious views though.

Comment

Level of agreement: 100%

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

This shit Gould have been the property of Roy’s family, never to be released to the public. To quote the filthy masses, “shame.....shame......shame”.
                  Really sucks.
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

Vultures. Fuck them all.

RIP, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                    X