Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here win the Eagles STM Lottery for Super Bowl tickets??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here win the Eagles STM Lottery for Super Bowl tickets??

I did not nor do I know anyone who did. Any "unclaimed tickets" go back to the NFL today! I'd like to know how many tickets actually got to the TRUE fans? Fucking JOKE.
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Yeah man no one got Tix....

and some of the guys have been STH's for decades,,,not right
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

No one cares if fans of the teams get tickets to the game. Best bet is probably to get the pair that some scrub on the Browns is selling online as supplemental income.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
        I did not nor do I know anyone who did. Any "unclaimed tickets" go back to the NFL today! I'd like to know how many tickets actually got to the TRUE fans? Fucking JOKE.
        One guy from our 40 person tailgate got picked. Someone told me that the longer you are a STH the better the chance you have. Who knows. I think it's all BS

Comment

I do think its a factor

holders of 3 plus decades most likely go into the lottery and the rest aren't even considered.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

28 years for me. I won in 2002 and went to the NFCCG vs. TB "knowing" I was going to the Bowl! How'd THAT turn out? That was the LAST time they did the lottery BEFORE they knew they were IN!

I know time was of the essence, but it BLEW Sunday night when I saw the "fuck you, you didn't win" email from the Iggles.
            Last edited by Corkey_for_President; 01-25-2018, 02:11 PM.
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I did not. I won back in 2005 and went to Jacksonville. Meh. It's like only 30 percent of one teams fans in the stadium. I want to be in Philly when we win anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                I did not. I won back in 2005 and went to Jacksonville. Meh. It's like only 30 percent of one teams fans in the stadium. I want to be in Philly when we win anyway
                Like you I won in 2005. You are the only other person I know that has won.

Having already been to a SB really takes a lot of the disappointment away from not going this time. It's a weird game with a neutral announcer, both teams playing their own cheers/music when they score, and as you said about 40 percent of attendees not having a major rooting interest in either team.
                Go Bird Go !

Comment

What made The Debacle even worse for me.

I sat with Bill for that game. He had won the lottery and was totally psyched to go see The Iggles in the Super Bowl.

It was terrible to watch him hanging on when there was no hope left.

Thanks again, you Fat Fuck.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    holders of 3 plus decades most likely go into the lottery and the rest aren't even considered.
                    I won the SB ticket lottery in 2005. At that time it was my 6th year as a season ticket holder.

So it's possible to win but very difficult. By the time you subtract the tickets allocated to the hosting city's team, NFL players, the NFL and corporate partners most of the tickets are off the table.

Then the teams which are playing decide how to allocate their tickets. Of course they are going to give a lot of them to staff and family members of players. So even less for distribution to actual fans.

I thought it might be a 1 in 10 shot to win the lottery but from listening to Screaming, etc. it's probably less than that.

Here's my question: Are the odds of winning proportional to the number of tickets in the account? I'm pretty sure if an account holder wins they only have the opportunity to buy 2 tix.
                    Go Bird Go !

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      I sat with Bill for that game. He had won the lottery and was totally psyched to go see The Iggles in the Super Bowl.

It was terrible to watch him hanging on when there was no hope left.

Thanks again, you Fat Fuck.
                      They got smarter after that. I'm sure they decide ahead of time but now they don't notify who won and who didn't until after the NFCCG. It was like that in 2005 as well.
                      Go Bird Go !

Comment

Working...
                      X