No announcement yet.

Championship gear thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'M WEARING ALL MY CRAP. I'LL BE DEAD SOON ENOUGH, OR IT WILL SIT IN THE DRAWER, THEN GET TOSSED WHEN I'M SMILING ON THE SLAB TO GET BURNED UP, KNOWING I, WE, ALL OF US ARE CHAMPS.

I'M WEARING THIS SHIT OUT. OUR PASTOR IS A NU YAWKA AND A GIANTS FAN, I HAD MY CHAMP HOODIE ON, WALKED INTO CHURCH,.HE JUST POINTED, PUT HIS HEAD DOWN AND SHOOK HIS HEAD.... THEN SAID HAPPY FOR YOU, WELCOME TO THE CLUB. IF IT WAS IN THE CLOSET, I WOULDN'T HAVE THAT THRILL.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

You know the correct response (barring that he's your pastor): "Fuck you and your club."

Comment

I got the official SB Champions hat, t-shirt, and sweatshirt. Purchased 3 other Iggle sweatshirts because I realized I only had 2. This past Sunday, got a SB champions tattoo. I think I'm done.....
        WTF, man!

Comment

I'm thinking of getting one that, depending on my physical state, either says "Phila" or "Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl 52 Champions."

Comment

I'm seriously thinking about buying this and getting it framed

http://www.nflshop.com/Philadelphia_...tch_Photograph
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I'm seriously thinking about buying this and getting it framed

http://www.nflshop.com/Philadelphia_...tch_Photograph
              F it. I just bought it. Now I'm thinking of getting a Kelce photo to frame.

This reminds me that I have a panoramic photo of the Vet I need to frame.
              --------

Comment

It wasn't that bad. It was uncomfortable initially, but I quickly got used to it. I'm thinking about getting the old school logo. I'll let this one heal first.
                WTF, man!

Comment

My Uncle loved him a good beer stein this was just released

https://www.bradfordexchange.com/pro...champions.html

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
                    I bought 25 of these and am in the processing of planting one each at the graves of friends/relatives who were not fortunate to see what we did. I made a personal promise to a couple of them to do this, but figured I would do it for others too.

https://www.sportsflagsandpennants.c...7033_prd1.html

Sorry for posting again.
                    Fortunately my mom, dad, and most of my family are still alive, so I don't need to do anything like this. But it is a great idea.
                    --------

Comment

Awesome man that's a bad ass thing to frame and hang!

I have a panoramic of the Linc in my office at work, it's great when Cowpukes fans come in.

Comment

Just bought this one too:

http://www.nflshop.com/Philadelphia_...uote_Photomint
                        --------

Comment

Fooles gold

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          F it. I just bought it. Now I'm thinking of getting a Kelce photo to frame.

This reminds me that I have a panoramic photo of the Vet I need to frame.
                          Wooooo!!
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                            You know the correct response (barring that he's your pastor): "Fuck you and your club."
                            HA HA.HE'S A REALLY COOL GUY. LIKE HIM A LOT.

Comment

TO ADD.... I WOULD HAVE NO ISSUES INVITING HIM TO THE GNATS GAYTE, IF HE HAD TICKETS.

Comment

I WANT TO KEEP GOIN, BUT MAN WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE? BESIDES GOTTA BUY A BUNCH OF SHIT AFTER NEXT YEARS SUPER BOWL.

BUT I'M LIKING THAT PLATE AND FOOTBALL ON BRADFORD EXCHANGE. JUST CAN'T PULL THE TRIGGER.

Comment

Working...
                                X