Nobody was wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody was wrong

about that Winnie the Pooh lookin' motherfucker.

Some of us were simply willing to give him more of a shot to make the transition to the NFL.

On the other hand, pretty much all of us didn't think the guy who enthusiastically hired him would ever be very good at anything but bean counting.

Turns out Winnie the Pooh did us a favor by taking away that guy's stapler ... as it resulted in him somehow learning to wheel and deal better than any of us thought it would ... while the first guy stubbornly refused to adjust to handling grown ass men, and wouldn't shitcan what obviously didn't work while keeping the shit that did (some of which Pederson used to flip Foles).
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

While this certainly isn't the year to knock Howie, I truly believe Joe Douglas is the reason he found Jesus. I think he needs to be retained at all costs.

Comment

THAT FIRST YEAR, I WAS ALL IN ON POOH. HE HAD THAT OFFENSE WORKING LIKE CLOCKWORK, BUT HE TURNED INTO AN IDIOT REAL FAST. TO DUMB TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS, PERSONNEL BLAH BLAH.

BUT IT'S ALL WASHED AWAY AS OF FEB 4th EVENING, TWO THOUSAND MUTHAFUGGIN EIGHTEEN.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Pooh did bring in some good coaching talent

Cory Undlin
        Duce Staley
        Justin Peelle
        Jeff Stoutland
        Dave Fipp

and lest we not forget Press Taylor who put the Philly Special in "the vault"

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20180201.html
        Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          While this certainly isn't the year to knock Howie, I truly believe Joe Douglas is the reason he found Jesus. I think he needs to be retained at all costs.
          AGREE!!
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Duce was a carry over from Reid

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
            Cory Undlin
            Duce Staley
            Justin Peelle
            Jeff Stoutland
            Dave Fipp

to be more specific.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
              Cory Undlin
              Duce Staley
              Justin Peelle
              Jeff Stoutland
              Dave Fipp

Don’t give him any credit!! Booooo!!

Comment

Revisionist history at its finest from the President of the Riley KKKooper Fan Club.

The "All In for Chump" gang was going strong right into his last season.

Speak for yourself, Chump Apologist.
                Last edited by Maniac; 03-11-2018, 07:38 PM.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Fuck u

Comment

Everyone knows you were up Chump's ass no matter how you try to rewrite it. Give it up.

Comment

Fuck u

Comment

Keep on Chumping!

Comment

Ok ... Mr. I Always Knew

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...t=maniac+Kelly

Comment

That's the best you got? You need to read that again.

I especially liked this part ...

EIO: From the minute the man was hired you were leading the charge against it. You told this entire board that he'd be in over his head, that his system was just a gimmick, and that in two years, he'd be running back to college with his tail between his legs. You were wrong on all counts, but now you want to throw in the "he hasn't won a super bowl yet" angle. If anything is a gimmick, it's this ridiculous notion you have that you still have to be super tough on Chip Kelly, and anyone that's not is somehow on their knees ready to blow the man. You were wrong. Period. No qualifiers. No disclaimers.

Maniac: you are blowing the guy. it's gross. no qualifiers. no disclaimers.
                            Last edited by Maniac; 03-11-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

I read it you backtracking bet-hedging asshole.

Comment

Working...
                              X