• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THUMB GONNA GET A WORKOUT TONIGHT.

FLYBOYS
    PHILTHS
    LEBRON
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

SERIOUSLY.....JAMES 16. PACERS ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      FLYBOYS
      PHILTHS
      LEBRON
      Flyers are doing their best to give your thumb a rest.

Comment

I HEAR YA. NOT GOOD, BUT PENS ARE THE CHAMPS SO FLY'S GET A PASS...THIS YEAR.

Comment

Outscored 10-1... at home... in the playoffs. I don't care if they're playing the '87 Oilers, that's just gross.

Comment

Comment

Yep

Just Stupid, they were playing well going into the fucking playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                Outscored 10-1... at home... in the playoffs. I don't care if they're playing the '87 Oilers, that's just gross.
                YEA IT IS, BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO GET UPSET OVER SPORTS TEAMS NOT DOING WELL.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS...WASHED IT ALL AWAY.... NOTHING ELSE REALLY MATTERS.

OB-LA- DEE OB-LA- DA... LIFE GOES ON BRAH. LA LA HOW THE LIFE GOES ON.

Comment

I hear what you are saying but the Flyers have been getting away with murder for a long time now. They need to be ripped. I've just about had it with them. At least the Sixers tanked to get stars, unlike the Flyers who want to throw out crap such as Filippula, Read and McDonald and squeak into the playoffs to get pummeled.

YEA IT IS, BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO GET UPSET OVER SPORTS TEAMS NOT DOING WELL.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS...WASHED IT ALL AWAY.... NOTHING ELSE REALLY MATTERS.

OB-LA- DEE OB-LA- DA... LIFE GOES ON BRAH. LA LA HOW THE LIFE GOES ON.

Comment

They have Stepford fans that say "Thank you may I have another" year after year of mediocrity. So its as much as their fault for not being any significant changes over 2 generations.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The Flyers needed to go young and move the vets for draft picks and other young prospects. Giroux and Vorachek (maybe Simmonds) stock is high right now. It's time to move them. There are two seasons in the NHL (Regular and Post). These guys only show up in one season max every year. That's it. The goal is to win the cup, not just make the playoffs, and these guys aren't the ones to do it.

Every year, they have excuses. They're young. They have goal-tending coming. They have injuries. The farm system is stocked. The coach isn't good enough. Blah, blah, blah... Stepfords are the only ones buying what they're selling and it appears they are ok with that.

They're approaching irrelevancy status. There's a reason nobody hardly posts about them on here anymore. Now is time to go young. The smart fan base is ok with that in Philly (look at the other teams for god's sake). If Hextall keeps this team together next year, they will officially become irrelevant to the Non-Stepfords.
                      Last edited by Snakebitten; 04-19-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Next year is the year. They're on the come. They're going to figure it out.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

I BELIEVE IT'S COMING. I'M A FAN, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THE IGGS.

IGGS ARE, WELL WERE, 'GOTTA WIN JUST ONE FOR ME TO DIE HAPPY', NOW I CAN. FLYERS HAVE TWO BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL, WHICH IS A DIFFERENT LIFETIME AGO, BUT NOT IN SAME CATEGORY FOR ME AS THE IGGS.

THINKIN ABOUT IT NOW I GUESS I'M....

1-IGGS
                          2-PHILS
                          3-FLYERS, 3-A SIXERS.

HOWEVER WILL SMILE CRACK CHAMP-PAG-KNEE IF PHILS, FLYERS, SIXERS WIN AGAIN, BUT CRY LIKE A BABY, WHEN IGGS WIN AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                          X