Lots will be Opened in Phases for NFC CCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots will be Opened in Phases for NFC CCG

So its just some slight changes for the Fargo lot, 11AM, BUT IF YOUR NOT IN LINE EARLY YOU WON'T GET IN!!!!THEY WERE CLOSING THE GATES 45 MINS AFTER THEY OPENED THEM TO THE PUBLIC LAST WEEK. "Fargo lot"

http://6abc.com/sports/parking-at-li...unday/2968708/
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

This isn't terribly different from what they've done for every game.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      So its just some slight changes for the Fargo lot, 11AM, BUT IF YOUR NOT IN LINE EARLY YOU WON'T GET IN!!!!THEY WERE CLOSING THE GATES 45 MINS AFTER THEY OPENED THEM TO THE PUBLIC LAST WEEK. "Fargo lot"

http://6abc.com/sports/parking-at-li...unday/2968708/
      Not sure if you’ve seen it but the reason parking is so jacked up the last few games is this new service called spot hero where you pay a convenience fee so you can park close to the exit when leaving the game. They roped off our entire lot last week (Lot B in wells fargo) for this spot hero shit. They end up using about 10% of the reserved spots. Pure bullshit.

Comment

Nope not much, Citizens Bank lot open at 3

and the Fargo lot opens 7.5 hrs before game time,,,just 1 hr diff.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          and the Fargo lot opens 7.5 hrs before game time,,,just 1 hr diff.
          We're only concerned about the WF lots. The people over in CBP can go fuck themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            Not sure if you’ve seen it but the reason parking is so jacked up the last few games is this new service called spot hero where you pay a convenience fee so you can park close to the exit when leaving the game. They roped off our entire lot last week (Lot B in wells fargo) for this spot hero shit. They end up using about 10% of the reserved spots. Pure bullshit.
            They have been advertising this spot hero BS here in NYC incessantly for months now. I noticed they had a whole section of the Wells Fargo lot blocked off last Saturday. I don't park but I can see how if you have a reserved permit, it's total BS.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              They have been advertising this spot hero BS here in NYC incessantly for months now. I noticed they had a whole section of the Wells Fargo lot blocked off last Saturday. I don't park but I can see how if you have a reserved permit, it's total BS.
              Those spot hero spots that they blocked off were our spots for the last 4 years. We were right up against the fence on Broad st. Most spots go unused. Pure Bullshit

Comment

Working...
              X