Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we take a lead off the board?

PEDEY - NOOOOOOOO

I don’t know what to say. I would have took the 3.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

he got the three

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      I don’t know what to say. I would have took the 3.
      an two and a half minutes off the clock...ballsy but good
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Fuck man...real ballsy
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          an two and a half minutes off the clock...ballsy but good
          Not sure why time off the clock is good the way our defense has played. Now we won;t have time if they score

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
            PEDEY - NOOOOOOOO
            It moved them 15 closer and offered a td chance. Too much time left not to try to get more points and run it down.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
            X