Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Eagles have home games every holiday weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the Eagles have home games every holiday weekend?

I understand the schedule is such that a lot of games are on holiday weekends, but the Eagles schedule has them scheduled at home Thanksgiving, Xmas and New Years!

I'm to lazy to look it up but do any other teams play at home these three weekends?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

NO GAME THANKSGIVING THIS YEAR. BUT YOUR ANSWER IS CARSON WENTZ, IMO.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      I also think that whatever backlash against the league there's been the last two years, Philadelphia is proving to be the NFL's most loyal market.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        Not Thanksgiving day but Thanksgiving weekend. They are playing at home every holiday weekend.
        --------

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          I also think that whatever backlash against the league there's been the last two years, Philadelphia is proving to be the NFL's most loyal market.
          There has been some backlash against the league, but there has also been a lot of "fake news" photos showing half empty stadiums taken at half time or after the game ended.

The Linc has been full this year. Just check the resale market. The resale market is the best indicator of how the league is doing.
          --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            There has been some backlash against the league, but there has also been a lot of "fake news" photos showing half empty stadiums taken at half time or after the game ended.

The Linc has been full this year. Just check the resale market. The resale market is the best indicator of how the league is doing.
            I know, they show the 0-&-whatever 49ers as their go-to proof every time they want to write a story about it. The dishonesty isn't lost on me.

My only point was, whatever is happening with the backlash, Philly is clearly immune to it. And it's not just because we have the league's top team. Nobody had any idea the Eagles would be this good in the spring, and Philly still drew nearly a quarter of a million people to the Parkway for the draft. The NFL might have bigger markets, but they don't have a better one.

Comment

Speaking of resale markets... $350 a seat for that Chargers game. Because... Eagles fans.

Comment

Not Thanksgiving day but Thanksgiving weekend. They are playing at home every holiday weekend.
                GOTCHA.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The NFL might have bigger markets, but they don't have a better one.
                  Right on.
                  --------

Comment

Working...
                  X