couple days late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple days late

but as always, awesome gayte this year. had a blast with everyone, super stoked that DSG was able to come and hang out on Saturday, super bummed that 3&I was not able to make it. If you haven't been to the gayte yet, make it your life's mission to attend. You won't regret it. Extra shout out to Susq and his son Adam for letting my little girls talk their ears off Saturday night. when they get going, it's hard to stop them sometimes. you guys were very gracious about that, and me and Mrs. EIO truly, truly appreciate it. I'm gonna try to make one more late season game, but if not, i'll be ready for next year. Salute, gentlemen.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

It was absolutely no problem, my friend. Those kids are a riot.

And congrats on Game 1.

Comment

Hey, it was great finally meeting you. Shall see you again.
      It was great.

Comment

IT WAS AWESOME MEETING YOUR FAMILY. KIDS WERE FUN TO LISTEN TO AT DINNER. HAD ME LAUGHIN A FEW TIMES. AND ANYTIME THEY WANT TO KARATE CHOP THE CANUCKS BACK I'M IN!
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          but as always, awesome gayte this year. had a blast with everyone, super stoked that DSG was able to come and hang out on Saturday, super bummed that 3&I was not able to make it. If you haven't been to the gayte yet, make it your life's mission to attend. You won't regret it. Extra shout out to Susq and his son Adam for letting my little girls talk their ears off Saturday night. when they get going, it's hard to stop them sometimes. you guys were very gracious about that, and me and Mrs. EIO truly, truly appreciate it. I'm gonna try to make one more late season game, but if not, i'll be ready for next year. Salute, gentlemen.
          Was great to see you! Would have liked to have talked a little more than we had a chance to. I kind of feel that way about everybody who was there.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Was great to meet MT Eagle too, better late than Never

I really wanted to make it down for the Sat night..Hopefully I can get it together for next year, what a great win to catch for all those who traveled out for the game,,,happy as hell for everyone,,,Now we need to get our first Div W of the season!
            Last edited by TRENT; 10-26-2016, 07:29 PM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I was thinking about when we bro hugged before the game. It was like...Thats my homie. E A G L E S. What more could a man want? Drinking beer, hanging with your boys, eating great food and cheering on your squad in one of the great cities on earth.

Great to see you man. Next time l join ya the night before too
              Last edited by Diggle; 10-26-2016, 11:15 PM.
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

the pleasure was all mine

Originally posted by Mt Iggle View Post
                Hey, it was great finally meeting you. Shall see you again.
                It was great.
                looking forward to seeing you again
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

You're a good man, DSG

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  IT WAS AWESOME MEETING YOUR FAMILY. KIDS WERE FUN TO LISTEN TO AT DINNER. HAD ME LAUGHIN A FEW TIMES. AND ANYTIME THEY WANT TO KARATE CHOP THE CANUCKS BACK I'M IN!
                  Really enjoyed hanging out

Comment

It's all love, my brotha

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    I was thinking about when we bro hugged before the game. It was like...Thats my homie. E A G L E S. What more could a man want? Drinking beer, hanging with your boys, eating great food and cheering on your squad in one of the great cities on earth.

Great to see you man. Next time l join ya the night before too
                    Gotta do the Saturday night thing. It was great to see you as well.

Comment

Great to finally meet you too!

Comment

Working...
                      X