14 years ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 years ago today

Last edited by JuTMSY4; 01-11-2018, 10:51 AM.

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    Fredex!!!

Comment

FredEx was a great Eagle...

Originally posted by Sellen View Post
      Fredex!!!
      He got dogged because he was gully before that was fashionable.

Made some big plays besides 4th & 26. I remember a play where Thrash got nailed crossing the goal line and the ball was in the air and he came down with it. Not afraid to go over the middle. Stiff arm'ed dudes. Loved him. Wasn't perfect but made you feel like he wanted to win unlike 5.
      Last edited by HEREisAKERS; 01-11-2018, 11:30 AM. Reason: Actually I think it was LJ Smith
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

yeah, 5 was the best QB in franchise history. fredex was a colossal bust. come on man.

Comment

Carson Wentz is already a better Eagles QB than McNabb. Because he gives a shit about the team and actually wants to win. As a Cuse guy I should love him but I just can not shake off all the ways he made me feel when he played here.
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

FREDEX WAS GREAT. PLAYED 5 YEARS WITH BIRDS, STARTED 17 GAMES, HAD 5 T.D'S...
            WAS A PRACTICE SQUAD GUY FOR K.C. COULDN'T MAKE THE CUT.

OH YEA HE WAS GREAT.

COMPLETE WASTE OF 1st RD PICK.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

"5 will always love you!"
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

better QB after two years, sure. but come on. he has yet to start a playoff game.

mcnabb seemed to care about his 9 playoff victories. i get that he rubbed people the wrong way after a while. i don't get how a guy who scored 5 TDs in 4 years could ever be considered a better eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
                  Carson Wentz is already a better Eagles QB than McNabb. Because he gives a shit about the team and actually wants to win. As a Cuse guy I should love him but I just can not shake off all the ways he made me feel when he played here.
                  Carson Wentz may never play in, let alone win, a playoff game.

McNabb won a playoff game in his second year and scored 3 TDs in it. I really like Wentz, but to give FredEx more credit than McNabb? Give me a break.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                  X