Most telling stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    You tie your self worth to failed attempt at twisting a clearly insulting reference to your love for cock into his love of your cock?

Why don't you back to the bus station and solicit homeless guys to salve your dashed hopes of Chip conforming to your agenda about leaving on your timetable.
    Ricky loves CCP's cock. He admitted it. There is nothing to debate. And with the exception of the 2/3 chip lickers still led, I have already been proven correct about this poor excuse for a coach. You can't rewrite history.

Comment

And you remind us every f***ing day...go break

your arm patting yourself on the back douchebag
      Originally posted by CCPete View Post
      Ricky loves CCP's cock. He admitted it. There is nothing to debate. And with the exception of the 2/3 chip lickers still led, I have already been proven correct about this poor excuse for a coach. You can't rewrite history.

Comment

I remember. You said he would be gone after one season. Maybe it was two? Or was it three? Wait, no no, it was definitely he'll be gone after four seasons. Or was it five?
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It was 3. Said on 1/16/2012. For all to see. If he's here next year, I was wrong. But no one is left who wants me to be.

Comment

yes you said you can fit 3 cocks in your mouth

Well done!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
            X