Bill Lazor Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Lazor Anyone?

Last time we got good QB play was when he was our QB coach. The guy made Nick Foles look All-World.

People give Chip Kelly the credit, but the QB play has been declining since he went to Miami. His offense has been awful in Miami, but that whole team seems like a train-wreck.

If I'm Chip Kelly, I get him in the building NOW in some sort of capacity.

No thanks

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
    Last time we got good QB play was when he was our QB coach. The guy made Nick Foles look All-World.

People give Chip Kelly the credit, but the QB play has been declining since he went to Miami. His offense has been awful in Miami, but that whole team seems like a train-wreck.

Word was that he would have been fired and Eagles were thankful Miami took him away. Foles supposedly despised him.

I'll pass.

Comment

CSN says that part of the Dolphins problem with Lazor was his Chip-like insistence that the QB not be allowed to audible.

How fucking insane is that? Does anyone else do that?

You're paying a guy $10-$20 million/year to run your offense and you send him up there and if he says to himself

"Shit, based on this defensive alignment, I don't think this play is going to work. Well, fuck...gotta run it anyway."

Or, "Damn, if I could audible to a different play, we might be able to take advantage of this situation and get a TD. Nope...gotta run that same dumb fucking sweep to slow-ass Murray again. Fuck it."

Comment

It's an open secret that Chip won't let his QBs audible. But you would never get Chip to admit it. Why? Because it's fucking idiotic and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post

I really wanna hold out for Vince Lombardi
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

If Chip the GM trades Chip the coach to the Titans

Does he stay here as the GM?
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Fat Fuck and Sex Panther algorithm
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I dont really get the whole audible thing bc Chips offense is based on making a call at the line based on the d anyway.
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

FIRE THE "LAZOR"!

Comment

Working...
                  X