A playoff win saves Chippie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A playoff win saves Chippie

All they have to do is win this shit division, and beat some other mediocre team. Its not that farfetched.

Even if that doesn't happen, I could see that pussy Lurie doing nothng,..

I can't predict Lurie but as far as making the playoffs, the big problem is the next three games and they are screwed on most of the tiebreakers.

A playoff win would change the picture for sure.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

On paper it's feasible. Watching their "execution" and guys mail it in back to back weeks makes it a laughable scenario.

But, the NFL is beyond F@cked up. They'll lose huge at patriots. now that they lost they'll be refocused. 4-8 going into bills game. Win that and it might be possible but I've seen nothing from this team that makes me think they'll win more than 1 remaining game. Probably last 1 vs Giants bc it won't matter and all it'll do is drop us for five more slots in the draft so we get a worse pick in the first round. Just like they did last year against the Giants in the last game of the season.

Comment

A playoff win? Lurie doesn't want to fire Kelly. But I find it impossible to believe Harry's Eagles can beat anybody right now. The competition out there doesn't get lower than Tampa Bay, Miami, and Detroit. And no, the Eagles did not beat themselves. They got their asses handed to them. Thoroughly.

It is not a stretch to say that Philadelphia is the worst team in the NFL right now. By far and on merit. They have little talent. Both on the field and in their coaching staff.

Do you think any Eagles assistants will be up for head coaching or coordinator jobs next year? Bwahahaahahahahahahahahaaa
        Last edited by The Ref; 11-30-2015, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Even if they pull off some kind of miracle and make the playoffs I think we've seen enough of Chip Kelly and what he brings to the table. He's not better/different than Reid was. Doesn't value talent over his own "system". Doesn't like to admit when he's wrong. Can't/won't make adjustments. Brings in more FA busts, than guys who help the team win.

Comment

bahahahahahahaha.

bump for the ref to go fuck himself.

Comment

Working...
            X