Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CCPenis-Ref Ref mutual wank

is pretty pathetic, even for them.

Better than being in the circle jerk of classless assholes. The putrid, slimy pig shit of the NFL congregate here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      Better than being in the circle jerk of classless assholes. The putrid, slimy pig shit of the NFL congregate here.
      Literally everything you said is a spot on analysis of you and CCPete.

Comment

Dumb and dumber
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwahahaha. I remember a time you weren't this easy

You've changed. You were always a stone dipshit, but now you've morphed into a pathetic dipshit.

I could almost feel sorry if you weren't such a remarkably annoying, dislikable piece of human garbage.

Sure..........you have lots of friends. Bwahahahahaha!
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Then leave

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
            It's not really that hard. If we're so bad, and you associate with us, then you're just as bad as we are. Fact is, you're an attention whore. You say shit like that to rile up the board. We're so slimy and putrid, but you go out of your way to make sure we pay attention to you.
            Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 01-03-2015, 05:04 PM.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Geigh and geigher

Comment

Reminds me of 76 Trombones when the Flim flam man, professor Harold Hill came to town and conned all the towns people. Chip has you believing there is a Super Bowl in your future. Howie bought it. Lurie bought it. You bought it.

I'm the resident troll here. I want a parade as much as anyone. I can see it from my Condo window. But I'm not buying the trombones. And from what I read here, there are a lot more people wondering about Chip ball now then there was before. That number will increase until Chip is back on some campus where he belongs.....and really wants to be.

Comment

Y-A-W-N

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                  Reminds me of 76 Trombones when the Flim flam man, professor Harold Hill came to town and conned all the towns people. Chip has you believing there is a Super Bowl in your future. Howie bought it. Lurie bought it. You bought it.

I'm the resident troll here. I want a parade as much as anyone. I can see it from my Condo window. But I'm not buying the trombones. And from what I read here, there are a lot more people wondering about Chip ball now then there was before. That number will increase until Chip is back on some campus where he belongs.....and really wants to be.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

He will not leave, he and his pathetic life have nothing else......oh forgot about the bang bus BBC fluffing.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Is 76 Trombones a euphemism for something, or do you only superficially know something else?
                      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
                      X