Wild -- Reese Witherspoon movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild -- Reese Witherspoon movie

Your wife/girlfriend will love it. It'll be the longest two hours of your life (even with nudity). It's too late for me, but you can save yourselves. MUST AVOID.

hahaha
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I got roped into going to see into the woods with my kids over the holidays. It was either that or Annie. There are no winners here.

Comment

Her tits were pretty perky 15 year ago when she first let them out to play. Hopefully she has aged well if I wind up having to see it.

Comment

Laughing, she said she even called the author to complain about filming certain moments. "I called Cheryl the day before and I was like, 'I have to do this scene in this alley and I'm having sex with two guys' and I'm like, 'Why did you do this?!'"
          I'm conflicted.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Grab her by her feet...

and you could plow your driveway with her chin.

Need a double bladed plow? Grab Jay Leno by his feet and walk them side by side.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I got roped into seeing this shitty assed movie too. I've hiked some of the Pacific Crest trail and even the cinematography missed some of the most awesome shots to be had.

Comment

Not believable that anybody would ever want you to be somewhere with them so badly that they would "rope" you into anything.

The only "rope" that matters in regards to you is the rope we all want to hang ourselves with when we read your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  Not believable that anybody would ever want you to be somewhere with them so badly that they would "rope" you into anything.

The only "rope" that matters in regards to you is the rope we all want to hang ourselves with when we read your posts.
                  BWAH!!

Comment

His boyfriend could have roped him in to see it
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

impolite.

Comment

It's understandable that classless morons wouldn't want to hang with me.

Comment

Oh sure they would ... we just don't want to.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                          X