Even the post game interviews are WWE now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    The Seahawks players/characters shouting in righteous indignation over being disrespected to anyone with a microphone after the game is too much to bear. Not only is it theater, it's really bad theater.
    I was wondering who the hell he was talking about. They were not underdogs and were a 7 point favorite today.

Comment

They play the "how dare you disrespect us" card, even though for the last year, they've been the most hyped team in the sport.

Sherman does it more than anyone. Teams go a whole game without even attempting to pass near him, because they respect him so much, then they throw one pass his way, because they have no other option, and he acts like they called him trash.

Their mind games are tired and played out.

Comment

They have seriously become

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        One of the most hateable teams ever. Starting with their shithead coach.
        One of, if not THE most unlikeable team in professional sports. I will most definitely be rooting for New England to shut their fucking traps for them.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Still lurking... I usually only post when something pisses me off. Like the whole Seahawks team going full retard with the Triple H impersonations after their big win. Bunch of fucking douche bags.
          Can't wait for FA to tear up that defense and hear Sherman and Thomas make excuses for why their shitty offense can't outscore anyone.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor, Avril, Bennett and KJ Wright are all signed through at least 2017.

Bruce Irvin, Brandon Mebane and Bobby Wagner will be free agents after next season. They'll do whatever they can to bring Wagner back.

Maxwell will go after this year, but otherwise, their D is pretty well locked up for the next couple years.

Comment

Not really. NFL contracts never run their formal lengths
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Well, if one of them is a gang member, sure.

Who on Seattle's D do you see them deciding to part ways with early? They're already gonna move on from Beast. The only offensive player they think they actually "need" is Wilson and they'll just plug and play the rest with cheaper options and rely on the D.

Edit: Let's put it this way, I think the 3 main members of the secondary will be there a long time and having those three makes it a little more possible to survive with lesser talent up front.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 01-19-2015, 12:06 PM.

Comment

They're all backloaded ... and time never loses, just ask my left knee.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Penis envy.

The Seahawks actually have a great team. A great coach. And a fantastically classy fan base. Pretty cool city too.

Of course shithead eagles fans will hate on them. It's what assholes do.

On the other hand, Belichick is now suspected of cheating yet again with a number of deflated footballs being removed from Sunday's game. But classless assholes like a cheater and would probably like Harry to start cheating too.

I hope Seattle crushes that turd in the SB. Looking for an embarrassing loss for Tom Terrific and his cheating boss.

Comment

Only thing more tired and played out than the Seahawks' shtick is your shtick.

Comment

Even Seattle's punter

is a fucking douchebag......

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...rthy/21984331/
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

The Seahawks players/characters shouting in righteous indignation over being disrespected to anyone with a microphone after the game is too much to bear. Not only is it theater, it's really bad theater.
                          Nobody respected us as a defense! Gimme some respect, right now!

-Brian Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            They're already gonna move on from Beast. front.
                            That will be their 1st major mistake. He is the key that Offense over Wilson imo. He pretty much got them to get into OT on the last 2 possesions,.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                              Nobody respected us as a defense! Gimme some respect, right now!

-Brian Dawkins
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                                The Seahawks actually have a great team. A great coach. And a fantastically classy fan base. Pretty cool city too.
                                Fantastically classy fan base? This dipshit is just a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X