If Suh hits free agency we should make him #1 priority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
    Interesting but not going to happen but I agree Eagles need upgrade at Nose Tackle

1. Suh will be looking for 100 million contract at least 50 guranteed -- similar to Watt --
    2. There are other options in this years draft ....

Logan just isnt big enough to take two blockers on. Allen as big as he is the technique isnt there to take 1 on let alone two.

Get that done and you don't have to rely on a OSLB to help out on the line.
    Logan is a solid player. Sure it would be nice to have someone better but there are bigger needs.

Wouldn't it be wiser to upgrade Thornton's DE spot with a real 4-3 DE who can provide some pass rush on running downs without being a liability against the run. I think Curry has less of a chance of resigning here than Brandon Graham.

One way to improve the secondary is to improve the pass rush.

Do I recall correctly that right tackle is not the strength of the Cowboys' O Line?

Comment

What?

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      Too much money and if the Eagles are gonna stick with the 3-4 or whatever we are running he ain't signing here. He wants to simply rush the QB and isn't interested in run stuffing.
      Suh plays the run

stuffed the center dead in the cowgirl playoff game

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
        The dirtiest player in the history of the NFL and you want the Eagles to sign him??

When dinosaurs rise again!
        You realize who you're talking to, don't you, KG? You should know better. Only a handful of posters here have any sense of decency.

Comment

so says the guy who said...

victims of Hurricane Katrina got what they deserved.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
          X