Ray Diddy on WIP: think Kelly gives this 1 more year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Diddy on WIP: think Kelly gives this 1 more year

If it works this year with his new power he may stick around. If not he will go back to college ball

I completely disagree with that kind of timeline.

Diddy is a fool
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Hes not a fool. Just out of touch for shit like this
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I cannot agree with him on that in any capacity. The power/leverage chip has now is good for a minimum of 3 more years here.

Minimum

Comment

I agree. But I think Diddy believes that Chip has power on paper alone and that Lurie will listen more to the man who is in charge of money - Roseman. He is saying that Chip will find that out in 2015 and leave.

My feeling, especially with what Roseman said, is that the Eagles better produce. If not, it all will be blamed on Chip and Roseman will be back in charge. Roseman appears to be sharp enough to give Chip enough rope. Will it be to hang himself?
          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

After it's happened so many times, I shouldn't be surprised to see so many people jumping on the CC bandwagon. As I so eloquently stated on the very same day the headlines said: HOWIE GOT HIS MAN....back in Jan 2012, Chip will not break any tenure records in Philly. He is a college coach. That is where he will wind up. Now, we have posters here and sports writers echoing CC's thoughts. I'm used to it.

There aren't as many people here that still have their Chip Kelly posters taped to the ceiling over their bed. They are beginning to see what CC saw from the getgo. Chip Ball doesn't get you to the top in the NFL. It's good enough to beat the weak but it stops there.

Lurie got it half right. Howie out. But the Eagles need to get a strong GM with a winning record and knowledge of what it takes to win in today's NFL. IF we want a parade down Broad St in a February in the near future, that GM will have to hire the right head coach.

Chris Christi's penis, cum catcher. Keep em commin'

Comment

Chip Kelly got Lurie to strip powers away from his golden boy. Clearly the Eagles are committed to Chip long term and he is committed to them just the same.

Does it feel like you've been wasting the last two years of your life making up shit about Chip bailing and "Chip ball"? Great nickname by the way, that really caught on.

It's gotta really sting having been so wrong for that long.

Maybe you and Ref can create a support group for each other?

Comment

The eagles clearly are committed to Chip Kelly. Who said they weren't. Chip Ball is what it is. You can call it whatever you want to call it. Why do you think McCoy faded? Why did the last part of the season ended the way it did? Chip ball takes a toll on the players in a grueling 16 game NFL schedule. Everyone talks about how hard for opposing Ds to handle chip ball. No one talks about how hard it is for the Eagles D to be back out on the field after Chip runs 3 plays in 6 seconds. One more year like this one and it will be the players jumping on the CC BANDWAGON.

Comment

Shut up. you were wrong again

Go away douche bag

Comment

1300 yards behind an OL that had a ton of injuries and one suspension, he really fell off.

The team missed the playoffs because the backup QB couldn't get the job done. Same thing would have happened to Arizona if they didn't have as large of a cushion as they had.

For whatever reason, you've held a grudge against Chip Kelly from day one. You don't like him, fine, but don't ignore logic or facts, it's just not a good look.

You can cut out the third person bullshit too, if you ever got something right, maybe then you could have the cocky attitude, but youre consistently wrong so you just look like a tool.

Just swallow your pride, admit you've been dead wrong and get on board, Chip ain't going nowhere.
                    Last edited by Sect 236; 01-03-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Yep. The asshole is already lining up places to coach next season. This is an unmitigated disaster. Be thankful it's just for one more season. 3-4 wins next season at most.

This is the moron who cut DeSean Jackson, loves his redneck racists, signs every mediocre Oregon player he can like Taylor Hart who he wanted in the THIRD FUCKING ROUND, and signed Mark Sanchez?

The 2015 draft will turn out to be the worst in team history. Take that to the bank. This clown cannot evaluate NFL talent!!! He's a college boy and that's where he belongs.

The Silver Lining here is the birds will be primed to get another franchise QB in 2016 with an actual NFL coach to take it to the next level.
                      Last edited by The Ref; 01-03-2015, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I don't believe I'm dead wrong. Zero playoff wins for Chip. Why? Because, like I have said, Chip ball can work against the weak until they figure it out. But not against playoff caliber teams. Go back and look at the past 2 years. Look at the records of who they beat and who they lost to. Playoff type teams beat them and they will continue to beat them.

You are right about one thing. I didn't think Chip was what the Eagles needed to get a ring from the getgo. How have I been proven wrong?

Comment

HAHAHAH!!

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                          Yep. The asshole is already lining up places to coach next season. This is an unmitigated disaster. Be thankful it's just for one more season. 3-4 wins next season at most.
                          This prediction will be up there with your RG3 will be an elite QB. But then again almost everything you say is or will be wrong, so why should this be any different? Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                            Zero playoff wins for Chip. .... Chip ball can work against the weak until they figure it out. But not against playoff caliber teams.
                            This. Exactly right. The good teams have figured his high school nonsense out and can stop it easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              I cannot agree with him on that in any capacity. The power/leverage chip has now is good for a minimum of 3 more years here.

Minimum
                              One caveat: The team can't regress. Howie will be eager to point out every misstep to Lurie.

Hopefully Howie jumps ship but who's going to love him like Jeffrey?
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X