Kelly showing no respect for Foles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly showing no respect for Foles.

I can't think of any benefit to bluffing about dealing up for Mariotta. He must really want a nothing quarterback.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    I can't think of any benefit to bluffing about dealing up for Mariotta. He must really want a nothing quarterback.

Foles footwork is awful and there is nothing suggesting its gonna get any better. Im not even talking about being able to run im talking about moving in the pocket and avoiding the rush. I look at brady and i see a guy who is slow but light on his feet. Foles doesnt even have that. There really isnt any point at all in having foles and chip kelly work for the same franchise given how much kelly likes his qbs to shift and move. Even if they keep foles and he has some success next season it would be pretty dumb for them to lock him up long term with kelly as the coach.

Foles needs to be in a bruce arians type offense just as much as kelly needs a mariota type qb for his offense.

The sooner this is addressed outright the better. Since kelly and his 30 million dollar contract are staying foles needs to go.
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

You are treating rumor as fact? What did I miss?

Comment

Great. So let's package Foles, Shady, and next years #1, forget about Chips last two years here and start all over again. Move over Hershell, you're trade isn't # 1 anymore.

Comment

Bullshit
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Fooles fellator
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Ok, Mr...

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Bullshit
                hes a plodder in the carson palmer mode. your response only changes that in your own mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                  Great. So let's package Foles, Shady, and next years #1, forget about Chips last two years here and start all over again. Move over Hershell, you're trade isn't # 1 anymore.
                  if thats all it takes to get kelly the quarterback he wants you do it immediately.

Comment

Fooles fellator

Comment

Ok, Mister Footwork Evaluator of One Year Starters
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                        if thats all it takes to get kelly the quarterback he wants you do it immediately.
                        Kelly wanted Barkley. Sooner or later, he needs to figure out he won't be playing Washington State next season.

Comment

Chris Christie fellator

Chip took Barkley in the 4th round. How many times are you going to use this ridiculous point?

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            Chip took Barkley in the 4th round. How many times are you going to use this ridiculous point?
                            Until you wake up. He picked QB that turned out to be unworthy of replacing Sanchez at the end of the season when he was a disaster. Now, you want to forget about any chance at winning now by letting Chip pick another QB and hope at all works out in another 3/5 years when McCoy is working for ESPN? Idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                              You are treating rumor as fact? What did I miss?
                              The chosen narrative.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X