How is it that Patrick Chung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it that Patrick Chung

was a piece of shit who everyone here would have driven to the airport, but now is starting for a Super Bowl team ... and just got extended three years by the Patriots?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

because he's playing beside good players for the best coach in the NFL
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

But does he have suck skills?

Is it all coaching and those around him?

They extended him despite being a suck player because good coaching and the other ones around him (even if Revis can leave this year) will make him worthwhile?

Comment

lets just wait and see

if he lets up the go ahead TD with moments to go, he still is...Pat Chung
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

WTF does that prove?

Rodney fucking Harrison got beat by David Tyree after Assante Samuel dropped a game ending pick.

Like those two players?

Comment

He's serviceable, but I don't think he has to play nearly as much man in their defense.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

It would prove

your only as strong as your weakest linK. No matter how much your paid or over valued you are what you are,,..I just don't think he's that good, and Harrison was better in box..
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                But does he have suck skills?

Is it all coaching and those around him?

They extended him despite being a suck player because good coaching and the other ones around him (even if Revis can leave this year) will make him worthwhile?
                maybe

mostly

yes

Comment

That is probably the answer.

Comment

I think it's mostly an indictment on Davis, Chung is still a shit head though.

Comment

But I still want to know if that statement translates into: (a) Chung is a shitty player and the Patriot coaching and secondary is so good that it shines his shit ... or (b) he is actually a decent player who looked shitty in Philadelphia because he was surrounded by shit.

Comment

Bradley Fletcher led the league in passes defensed last year. If he doesn't shit the bed against dez, is the secondary as bad as everyone makes it out?

Comment

Belicheat has a long history of being able to play Manny, Moe, and Jack in his secondary and still win. Chung's new contract isn't that great and he can be cut at almost any time. He still sucks in just about any other defense.

Comment

Stats in a vacuum silliness on Saturday ... what fun.

Comment

Basically. Stats in a vacuum. Accumulated over an entire season but in a vacuum, like 27-2

Comment

Working...
                              X