Ezeeek to be suspended ...Tyron Smith sitting with back soreness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezeeek to be suspended ...Tyron Smith sitting with back soreness

this is how it starts,,One guy retires another player shifts out of a position he thrived in to fill the void...your left tackle has a bulging disc that he put off surgery, your Star running back has to sit the 1st 3 to 4 games of the year,,,its like pulling a thread,,,,but no worries in big D their defense looks Great!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    this is how it starts,,One guy retires another player shifts out of a position he thrived in to fill the void...your left tackle has a bulging disc that he put off surgery, your Star running back has to sit the 1st 3 to 4 games of the year,,,its like pulling a thread,,,,but no worries in big D their defense looks Great!
    Elliott will miss a couple of games and be a wrecking ball behind one of the best o-lines in football for the rest of the season.

Assume they're going to be very good, and that the Eagles are going to have to be better to beat them. If they fall apart, fine. But don't assume it.

I honestly don't care what the Cowboys do. The Eagles have a pretty good looking team, with one glaring weakness. Stay healthy and take care of business. The division is very winnable.
    Last edited by The Duck; 08-03-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

CB's

I have to think we trade for or pick up a veteran CB before Sept. The rest of the team seems very solid on paper; just need Carson to take a big step forward in year 2!

Comment

Yup, Cowboys are going to be good, but we should be pretty good, too. The corner situation is scary, but let's wait to see how terrible they are when players are allowed to rush the qb for real.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Once again this is how it starts

their line will not be the same as last year,,and neither will be the results!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Everyone is also jumping on giants. Eli is one hit away from joining peyton.

Comment

One thing always rings True!

DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS! DALLAS SUCKS!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                Elliott will miss a couple of games and be a wrecking ball behind one of the best o-lines in football for the rest of the season.

Assume they're going to be very good, and that the Eagles are going to have to be better to beat them. If they fall apart, fine. But don't assume it.

I honestly don't care what the Cowboys do. The Eagles have a pretty good looking team, with one glaring weakness. Stay healthy and take care of business. The division is very winnable.
                The Dallas D is TERRIBLE, they could be the worst in the NFC and they lost 3 starters for some illegal shit as usual which makes them worse, if Zeke gets 2 games that is 2 losses, start 0-2 is hard to come back from.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  The Dallas D is TERRIBLE, they could be the worst in the NFC and they lost 3 starters for some illegal shit as usual which makes them worse, if Zeke gets 2 games that is 2 losses, start 0-2 is hard to come back from.
                  Their defense sucked last year, we were told. They went 13-3. Their o-line is still top three in the league.

The good news is, so is ours. So fuck them. Obsessing over that team makes us look like chumps.

Comment

Bump! happened all at Once too!

my evil plot is coming to Fruition ...AHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bet they tried to Trade them Fagalor 1st
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      Their defense sucked last year, we were told. They went 13-3. Their o-line is still top three in the league.

The good news is, so is ours. So fuck them. Obsessing over that team makes us look like chumps.
                      I agree with your take, Duck. In the end this won't matter much. The only division opponent they play in their first 6 games is the Vagiants. The other teams they play in theirt first six games aren't super good. It's easy to see that they could win a good share of those games without Elliott and have Elliott back fresh for the remaining part of the season.

Basically Eagles got to take care of their own business.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-gi...tts-suspension
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

If he appeals like Lane did

he might end up playing the 1st 4 games and then sit,, but Morris looked good,,I'm not buying into the Blue Koolaid yet.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                          he might end up playing the 1st 4 games and then sit,, but Morris looked good,,I'm not buying into the Blue Koolaid yet.
                          True, but this is a different type of appeal than a drug retest is.

I'm pretty sure Mr. McMahon will work it out with Jerruh.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

so who do you think will get the top?

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I'm pretty sure Mr. McMahon will work it out with Jerruh.
                            ??????? age before stupidity
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                              I agree with your take, Duck. In the end this won't matter much. The only division opponent they play in their first 6 games is the Vagiants. The other teams they play in theirt first six games aren't super good. It's easy to see that they could win a good share of those games without Elliott and have Elliott back fresh for the remaining part of the season.

Basically Eagles got to take care of their own business.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-gi...tts-suspension
                              What am I missing? They're acting like the first six games are a foregone conclusion. Doesn't he have the same right to an appeal that Lane had? Isn't there a legal process that he'll be allowed to play through?

Or are the Cowboys advising him to not appeal to get it out of the way now, rather than lose him mid season in the middle of the playoff run and keep the story in the headlines?

Whenever the suspension comes, the thing to watch is how Prescott plays. That's where we find out how good he is or isn't. Should be a telling stretch.

Comment

Working...
                              X