• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption?

91 with the pepper.

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    91 with the pepper.

Man I did that 3 years ago at a tailgate and let me tell you it was one of the most painful experiences of my life but to share that with the brothers on this bored... Priceless!!!
    Last edited by Spartan92; 09-25-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

I think I hurt 91 after that pepper, he was not seen after that video. Sorry pal you had to do it for the board.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
        I think I hurt 91 after that pepper, he was not seen after that video. Sorry pal you had to do it for the board.
        dude those peppers are vicious!! I was hurting deep into the 2nd quarter of the game when I did it man and nothing helped it and I love spicy food

Comment

Fuck that asshole

He could eat a bowel of IG shit and it wouldn't matter a wit.

He can go suck the Orange Cumstains balls for the rest of his putrid life.

That is all
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

That’s no way to conduct yourself. Life is too short and time here is precious (much shorter and more precious for some) to have that much vitriol. Love trumps hate.
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              Great to be back! You guys truly are the best! I had to run to another gayte but I’m happy to report that between the pepper and milk I did NOT shit myself surprisingly.

It was great to catch up with all of you!
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Eat shit douchebag

So glad you think it was such a great thing to act the asshole clown and eat a pepper.

Another lame attempt at acceptance by a pathetic, loud mouthed, ignorant schmuck.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                X