What a beautiful morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a beautiful morning!

Well, that takes care of that. The Eagles have been an elite team since the mid nineties. 13 playoff appearances in the 23 years, 6th best record in the NFL, 2nd best record in the NFC (thanks for that info, Roob). And if FF could game coach equal to his ability to build teams, they would have had a couple trophies by now. But the lack of a Lombardi has been an albatross around our collective necks. The albatross is gone now - thanks to Dougie P. of all people. And doing it over the GOAT coach and QB. So sweet. No more "empty trophy case" memes. The Eagles are the proven best team in the NFL in 2017. That can never be taken away.

I remember Pedersen's first start when Reid got here and thinking get this stiff out of here, get to McNabb. Figuring Doug was only here because Reid wanted to do his Green Bay friend Doug a favor with a nice multi-million dollar contract. Who the hell could have projected Pedey would be the guy to finally bring a Super Bowl championship to Philly twenty years later - not as a player but a coach. And just as bizarre that Nick Foles comes back to Philly to be the game MVP. Incredible story arcs.

Anyway I'm just goddamn happy and am going to spend as much time as possible soaking up all the national media homage to the Eagles!

TL/DR version: FUCK YEAH!!
    Last edited by Maniac; 02-05-2018, 09:31 AM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Cinderella story de tutti Cinderella stories
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Fuck yes!!!

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!

I NEED a T shirt with our ring on the middle finger saying “we got one”!!!!!

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!

Comment

Working...
      X