I feel sorry for two guys ... maybe three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    yeah he got his ring, and he can thanks his teammates for that...But that pic of him @ CCG he looked so absent and just bummed,,,,he waited how many years for this stage?

I hope they give Darren another shot.

I feel totally responsible for his injury
    Did he not get one with the saints?

Shady is the only one mentioned so far that I agree with.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 02-10-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      PS - and you continue to miss the point about QBR.

My point is: I'd rather have a guy with a worse QBR who wins the Super Bowl than one who has a better QBR and loses.

Uh ... here's the comparison from last Sunday:

QB rating: Foles-106.1, Brady-115.4

That's what I own.
      He was winning games despite good or bad QBR's and you were still questioning his ability to lead the team Dev and I were on you about this for weeks. i don't care to argue anymore fine you win you are the man.. bottom line is your QB got you your championship QBR, passer rating, whatever stats or metrics you were saying were irrelevant cause all you measure a QB for were superbowl rings so hey we got one now that is one this #9 delivered and that much we call all agree and enjoy together! SO peace brother and let's enjoy the ride and let sleeping dogs lie

Comment

Look, I believe you are either mischaracterizing me out of context, or not really looking that carefully at what I wrote ... I looked back ... I didn't find what you say happened.

But as you just stated ... whatever ... they won ... dilly dilly.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

nope he wasn't there for that game

still a bolt!

he joined the Aints 2011 on a 4 year deal
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Look, I believe you are either mischaracterizing me out of context, or not really looking that carefully at what I wrote ... I looked back ... I didn't find what you say happened.

But as you just stated ... whatever ... they won ... dilly dilly.
            Exactly fuck it we I said we are world Champs I never thought I would see it in my lifetime bury it it's all good brother.. Let's raise a glass to this team and to each other and fuck the nfc east!!!

Comment

Working...
            X