Douglas High School in Parkland Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    I wouldn't care if they were banned or not, the point is it won't make any difference. Any semi-auto hunting rifle can be an "assault rifle". There's nothing special about an AR15, it's just a lighter, more compact semi-auto with a larger magazine.
    I CAN RELOAD MY OVER AND UNDER 12 GAUGE IN 4 SECONDS. CAN GET CAN GET TWELVE SHOTS OF BUCKSHOT OUT IN AROUND 30 SECONDS. CAN THAT BE AN ASSAULT WEAPON IF SOMEONE CHOOSES IT TO BE? GOD FORBID, I SAY YES. DO YA BAN SHOTGUNS? I THINK I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS THREAD.

GOD.... HELP US.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      I CAN RELOAD MY OVER AND UNDER 12 GAUGE IN 4 SECONDS. CAN GET CAN GET TWELVE SHOTS OF BUCKSHOT OUT IN AROUND 30 SECONDS. CAN THAT BE AN ASSAULT WEAPON IF SOMEONE CHOOSES IT TO BE? GOD FORBID, I SAY YES. DO YA BAN SHOTGUNS? I THINK I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS THREAD.

GOD.... HELP US.
      It's pretty fucking common sense that no civilian needs military grade assault rifles.

Are the animals shooting back at you?

Certain modern semi-autos like the AR should be banned. There's clearly a reason why Aurora, Orlando, Vegas, Sandy Hook, Texas Church, San Bernadino, and now Parkland were all carried out with the same gun.

Bump stocks are still legal. They couldn't even pass a federal law banning that. It's insane. This country is the laughing stock of the world.

"Nothing seems to work." We haven't tried shit.

Comment

Because you are wrong you argumentative asshole. Trust me I know more about guns than you and you are wrong. Putting your fucking hands up and saying it’s not a gun problem is bullshit. This isn’t about politics this is about kids and fucking school shootings you donkey.

Some info to shut your smug ass up, Australia and this below:

From a Sandy Hook mom:

The shooter who killed my beautiful butterfly Dylan carried 10 thirty-round, large-capacity gun ammunition magazines into Sandy Hook Elementary. 300 rounds. He deliberately left the smaller-capacity magazines at home.

In approximately four minutes, he shot 154 bullets, killing 20 children and six educators. Five of those bullets hit Dylan, and in an instant, my little boy was gone.

But in the time it took the shooter to reload, 11 children were able to escape. If magazines were limited to one-third the number of rounds available that day, just think how many more children could have survived. Perhaps Dylan would still be alive today. Perhaps more people would have escaped from the horrific mass shootings in Las Vegas and Texas.

That's why I'm trying to gather 50,000 petition signatures demanding Congress limit the size of gun magazines. But we're still several thousand short, and it looks like you haven't signed yet. So please, sign the petition right now to help save lives.

– Nicole Hockley (Dylan's mom)

Comment

There's nothing special about an AR15, it's just a lighter, more compact semi-auto with a larger magazine.

Seriously?!? That is what’s makes them special and the preferred tool for mass shootings!!!

You’ve gone blind man with the GOP Red clouding your judgement.

Truly sad times man

Comment

BL,

I can see your point about the semi auto's and the large mags, so let's just say that Congress passes legislation that only 10 round clips are legal, fine by me (I only own one gun and its a single shot heirloom that I haven't fired in 30 years).

BUT, at some point, you HAVE to look at what is making people want to walk into a school and harm or kill kids!!!!! I don't care if it's with a semi auto, a hand gun or a fucking baseball bat, at some fucking point you need to address the cause!!!

WHY in fuck's sake is nobody talking about the cause, the "gun" in an of itself isn't the CAUSE????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              I wouldn't care if they were banned or not, the point is it won't make any difference. Any semi-auto hunting rifle can be an "assault rifle". There's nothing special about an AR15, it's just a lighter, more compact semi-auto with a larger magazine.

No offense brother but it's thinking like yours that prevent anything to ever change in your country! To be honest, I don't ever wish harm on anyone and never would to anyone especially my brothers on this board but a question for you: say your child went to school one day and never came home instead went to a rest home in a body bag due to a school shooter with any kinda weapon who isn't of legal age to buy a beer but is of legal age to buy a rifle would you still feel the same quoting stupid internet gun stats? Or let me guess, you take one of your guns and go on your own shooting spree? Come on man this is friggin insanity that children are being killed and you are arguing about the guns not what can be done to keep children safe. Fuck man enlist in the army and go enjoy some target practice but stop posting idiocy when the country is mourning yet another senseless mass murder. PS this happens in your country ALL THE TIME, why don't you tell us how to change it, give us a solution oh wise one instead on searching online for gun stats and bullet distances. How would you contribute to keeping our future safe as that is what children are, our future!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                BL,

I can see your point about the semi auto's and the large mags, so let's just say that Congress passes legislation that only 10 round clips are legal, fine by me (I only own one gun and its a single shot heirloom that I haven't fired in 30 years).

BUT, at some point, you HAVE to look at what is making people want to walk into a school and harm or kill kids!!!!! I don't care if it's with a semi auto, a hand gun or a fucking baseball bat, at some fucking point you need to address the cause!!!

WHY in fuck's sake is nobody talking about the cause, the "gun" in an of itself isn't the CAUSE????????????????????????
                I agree that there is an underlying cause sure that has to be addressed as well. Do parents have to be more vigilant in understanding their kids need help? Sure. Definitely a maniac will find a way to kill doesn't have to be a gun but we don't have to make it easier to by an assault weapon than it is to buy a beer brother plain and simple. You walk into a school with a knife or a baseball bat and a few kids take the loser down easily with minimal damage. Most of these school shooters are little scrawny twerps that hide behind a gun that may not carry out their killing fantasy spree if they are one on one with a bat man

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  I agree that there is an underlying cause sure that has to be addressed as well. Do parents have to be more vigilant in understanding their kids need help? Sure. Definitely a maniac will find a way to kill doesn't have to be a gun but we don't have to make it easier to by an assault weapon than it is to buy a beer brother plain and simple. You walk into a school with a knife or a baseball bat and a few kids take the loser down easily with minimal damage. Most of these school shooters are little scrawny twerps that hide behind a gun that may not carry out their killing fantasy spree if they are one on one with a bat man

It isn't an Underlying cause, it's 30 years of kids being pumped full of drugs by big pharma because parents no longer pay any attention to them, discipline them or never wanted them in the first place!

For fuck's sake my Dad had the cure for ADD 50 years ago, "You quit you crying or I'll give you something to cry about" all this Gold Star on the shoe, participation trophy, can't discipline your kids BS is the Underlying cause of this, guns, bombs, knives, baseball bats and just plain violence because you can't get your way is just the tool that is used to get attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                    It isn't an Underlying cause, it's 30 years of kids being pumped full of drugs by big pharma because parents no longer pay any attention to them, discipline them or never wanted them in the first place!

For fuck's sake my Dad had the cure for ADD 50 years ago, "You quit you crying or I'll give you something to cry about" all this Gold Star on the shoe, participation trophy, can't discipline your kids BS is the Underlying cause of this, guns, bombs, knives, baseball bats and just plain violence because you can't get your way is just the tool that is used to get attention.
                    lol I agree society got too soft man my mom is barely 5 foot tall but carried a 6 foot broom, my dad launched sausages at me would beat me if i even said what to him

Comment

Working...
                    X