so the parade would be on wednesday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really???......STOPPPPPPPPP IT !!!!

....58 years and people haven’t learned!!

Praise the Chicken!!!!!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Learned what? We spent every other year freaking out and worried about jinxes. This year, I decided to say fuck it and openly talked about going to the Super Bowl. Fuck it. We're going to win 66-0. Fuck em

Comment

I already cleared my calendar on Tuesday just to be safe. Wednesday would be a bummer. Oh well, there will be a parade in my head for months if they manage to win.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I have seen some of the possible parade routes. Massive amounts of Crisco will be required, that's for sure!

Comment

you just prime brady

Originally posted by MisterBoston View Post
            I have seen some of the possible parade routes. Massive amounts of Crisco will be required, that's for sure!
            with the lube, alright...

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              Learned what? We spent every other year freaking out and worried about jinxes. This year, I decided to say fuck it and openly talked about going to the Super Bowl. Fuck it. We're going to win 66-0. Fuck em
              Yup. I sat in the same position and blah, blah, blah for 40 years and straight dick happened. My sitting in the same spot didn't cause Reid to be a fucking moron in a 2 minute drill, cause the fog bowl or anything else.

This team is well-coached and like Tony Dungy has been saying, they are the best team in the league. Yeah, they could lose but if they play like they can and Doug coaches like he can, they will win.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

yep. i've openly talked about the SB a lot this year. i'm confident that that has no effect on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  yep. i've openly talked about the SB a lot this year. i'm confident that that has no effect on the game.
                  It doesn't...it just makes people feel better because it's out of their hands.

I didn't do anything to stop a jinx in 2008 and they won because they were the team playing the best at that time.

I think the eagles are playing the best at this time and have the better team. It is what it is.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I bought champagne that night on the way home from work the night of Game 5.2
                    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 01-31-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

You guys are the actual WOAT, this is blasphemous.
                      Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

You posted this?

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        that's kind of lame. now i'm going to miss it. oh well.
                        No way.
                        DB

Comment

I bought champagne that night on the way home from work the night of Game 5.2
                          I TOPK A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE TO NFC TITLE GAME. GETTING ANOTHER FOR SUNDAY,
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Listened to spots radio yesterday about this..

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            I TOPK A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE TO NFC TITLE GAME. GETTING ANOTHER FOR SUNDAY,
                            ...making fun of Reid’s Eagles releasing parade info ahead of the game and speculating if Eagles would make the same mistake this time around.....then I come to the board and see this thread.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Bill Belicheat can read Igglephans to the pats

I'm fine with this.

Comment

Just think it’s bad form....

I'm fine with this.
                                ....talking about something you have never had and still don’t at this time.

Save it for post game is my preferred way.

Comment

Working...
                                X