Let me just say this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me just say this

At times, this bored has been my saving grace. Eagles football, straight no chaser. Over the past few years, I've been fortunate to meet some of you guys, and I'll always be grateful for that. A great bunch of people, who all bleed green. I can't think of a better group to experience this with. To some of the people that I've gotten into it with in here, snakebitten and greenstealth come to mind, I'm officially burying the hatchet. Fuck the dumb shit, we're finally champions. Enjoy it my brothers and sisters (shout out to you, Sellen), we've all been waiting for this day for a long time, and it's finally here. You guys are the best. Enjoy the fuck out of that parade.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Amen brotha.

Comment

Man, I'm still sitting in here in disbelief. I'm going to work in my VICK JERSEY TOMORROW TO TALK TRASH TO ALL THE TOM BRADY WORSHIPPERS

Comment

Bliss it was in that dawn to alive...

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        At times, this bored has been my saving grace. Eagles football, straight no chaser. Over the past few years, I've been fortunate to meet some of you guys, and I'll always be grateful for that. A great bunch of people, who all bleed green. I can't think of a better group to experience this with. To some of the people that I've gotten into it with in here, snakebitten and greenstealth come to mind, I'm officially burying the hatchet. Fuck the dumb shit, we're finally champions. Enjoy it my brothers and sisters (shout out to you, Sellen), we've all been waiting for this day for a long time, and it's finally here. You guys are the best. Enjoy the fuck out of that parade.
        But to be young was heaven! (I wouldn’t know)
        DB

Comment

No doubt !

Originally posted by Dr. Claw View Post
          Man, I'm still sitting in here in disbelief. I'm going to work in my VICK JERSEY TOMORROW TO TALK TRASH TO ALL THE TOM BRADY WORSHIPPERS
          Best believe I'm wearing my Eagles shit to work tomorrow. I DARE them to send me home talking about a fucking dress code.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Muahs
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Shut up. Stop posting. #champs
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
              X